- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Marantz Professional PMD-706 6-Channel Professional Field Recorder
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L40066 000000000 L40066000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Designed for the advanced DSLR professional, this 6-channel field recorder excels when attached to a camera, camera rig, or while used in a bag as a ...Click To Read More About This Product
Ideally suited for mounting to a DSLR camera or tripod.
Designed for the advanced DSLR professional, this 6-channel field recorder excels when attached to a camera, camera rig, or while used in a bag as a standalone recorder. Featuring (4) XLR combo jacks for MIC & LINE level sources, and (2) ¼” TRS jacks for supporting LINE/MIC level, six high-quality audio tracks can be recorded at once. There is also a 3.5mm TRS input for extra versatility. Utilizing the Dual-Record function that creates a duplicate track at a reduced level, up to (3) ‘safety tracks’ can be created for critical applications. ¼” TRS to XLRF breakout cables included for connecting balanced mic cables to inputs 5 and 6.
The PMD-706 comes standard with file encryption ability to keep recordings safe from unauthorized access - offering the maximum security for sensitive information. This works by encrypting WAV files to WAS files. These encrypted files utilize a 4-digit password protection feature so that only those with the 4-digit key can open and play the files.
- 6-channel field recorder
- 4 XLR combo jacks and 2 1/4" TRS jacks
- Record six tracks at once
- Dual record function creates duplicate track at reduced level
- Integrated DSLR mount
Take your field recordings to the next level—order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.