- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Marantz Professional Pod Pack 1 USB Microphone with Broadcast Stand and Cable
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L40980 000000000 L40980000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Pod Pack 1 is a professional upgrade to any announce studio. The kit consists of a high-quality USB condenser microphone paired with a fully-adj...Click To Read More About This Product
A USB microphone with a broadcast stand and cable for all your podcasting needs.
- Included USB cardioid condenser microphone
- All-steel construction
- Dual-suspension springs for stable angle
- Fully adjustable—microphone can even be suspended upside-down
- Clamps to nearly any desk or table
- USB cable included
Call or click to order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.