- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Marshall MXL V67G Condenser Microphone
- Product 273152
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The MXL V67G Condenser Microphone is often described as having a sound that is "old school tube mellow." Designed mainly for vocals, the V67G mic com...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A cleverly designed mic with an amazing sound and pleasing price.
The MXL V67G Condenser Microphone is often described as having a sound that is "old school tube mellow." Designed mainly for vocals, the V67G mic combines Class A FET circuitry and a transformer-coupled output for a smooth, open, and pure sound. The MXL V67G mic comes through with killer vocals even in front of a busy mix. The condenser microphone's great stage appeal is partially due to its round gold-plated grille and distinctive, vintage body. You'll be amazed by the sound this cleverly designed MXL microphone provides and pleasantly pleased with the price.
**Requires phantom power to operate.**
- Transformer-balanced output for smooth sound
- Gold-sputtered, 6 micron diaphragm
- Solid state preamp
- Optional MXL-57 isolation shockmount available
- Comes with mic stand adapter
- Wired with Mogami cable
- 3-year warranty
- Type: Pressure gradient condenser mic
- Diaphragm: 6 micron gold-sputtered
- Capsule size: 32mm/1.26 in.
- Frequency Response: 30Hz-20kHz
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Sensitivity: 15 mV/Pa
- Impedance: 200 ohms
- Output: Transformer-balanced
- Equivalent noise: 20dB (A-weighted IEC 268-4)
- S/N Ratio: 74dB (Ref. 1 PA A-weighted)
- Max SPL for .5% THD: 130dB
- Power Requirements: Phantom Power 48V (+/- 4V)
- Size: 47mm x 184mm/1.85 in. x 7.24 in.
- Weight: 1.3 lb./589.67g
- Metal finish: Green with gold grille