Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Martin Professional THRILL Mini Profile Blacktrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Martin Professional THRILL Mini Profile Black$599.00
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
18W of intense lighting power in a moving-head fixture.
For a literal plug and play experience, the THRILL Mini Profile features a built-in microphone—simply turn on the sound trigger and let the beat of your music drive your light show. In addition, the fixture has four professionally programmed shows that can be run either standalone or with daisy-chained units.
Its portable and lightweight design makes it ideal for on-the-go entertainers and small venues working with limited stage footprints. It’s also perfect for rental companies who want to supply lighting solutions for smaller setups that do not have the budget for professional lighting operators.
The THRILL Mini Profile is easy to set up and control. Use it as a standalone unit for a dramatic, moving head lighting effect, or lay out and daisy-chain together up to 32 fixtures together. Thrill the crowd with any of the four pre-programmed shows or get hands-on and create your own custom light shows by integrating THRILL Mini Profile into a complete DMX system that includes a controller such as a Martin M-Touch, or our free M-PC control software.
- 18-watt LED engine for super-sharp, bright optics
- Eight fixed gobos; eight vibrant dichroic color filters
- Ultra-smooth and fast pan/tilt
- Sound-activated operation, DMX control
- Dimming and strobe effect
For pro-level lighting power you can afford, order now.
THRILL Mini Profile Specifications:General
- Type: Profile
- Light source: LED
- Color: White
- Beam angle: 14°
- Moving head: Yes
- Power source: AC
- Battery type: N/A
- DMX channels: 10-Jan
- DMX connector: 3-pin XLR
- Wi-Fi: No
- Sound activated: Yes
- AC Power: Yes
- Wireless control: No
- Dimming: No
- App control: No
- Gobos included: Yes
- Automatic programs: Yes
- Width: 6.1 in.
- Height: 13.3 in.
- Depth: 9.3 in.
- Weight: 9.5 lb.
- Remote included: No
- Carrying case: No
- Stand included: No
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.