Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Melda Production Mphatik Multi Effects Processor Software Downloadtrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Download After Purchase
Warm up your audio and then restore the original dynamics.
In contrast, MPhatik analyses the input level envelope, processes your audio signal, analyses the level envelope of the output and applies a gain to make the output envelope the same as the input. In other words it restores the dynamics. Now you can finally fatten up any audio material without losing dynamics, which is an inevitable result of using any of the classic methods, whether it is digital distortion, analogue saturation, or tape.
All tools you need
MPhatik comes equipped with a powerful amp simulator, convolution reverb (featuring all kinds of impulse responses from plate reverbs to halls, rooms etc., or your own IR files of course) and a compressor. If that's not enough, you can also use the side-chain input to drive MPhatik and process the audio with your own tools, leaving MPhatik to restore the dynamics.
Apply dynamics of one track onto another one?
So how about applying the level envelope from your drums onto a pad to get a rhythmical pad? Or avoiding collisions between drums? Make no mistake, this isn't something you can do with classic tools such as gates or compressors, because these tools use only a single level detector. In other words, they don't care about what audio you are processing. MPhatik does! And its power lets you do it easily.
As always you'll find the standard MeldaProduction features: M/S, surround support as well as other channel modes, A-H presets for easy comparisons, our easy to use integrated help system, automatic gain compensation and much more.
- Highly advanced user interface—stylable, resizable, GPU accelerated
- Unique visualization engine with classic meters and time graphs
- Four fully-featured modulators which can control any set of parameters
- Control multiple parameters using a single so-called multiparameter
- M/S, single channel, up to 8 channels surround processing
- Smart randomization
- Automatic gain compensation (AGC)
- Safety limiter
- Adjustable up-sampling 1x-16x
- Synchronization to host tempo
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn
- 64-bit processing and an unlimited sampling rate
- Extremely fast, optimized for newest AVX2 and AVX512 capable processors
- Global preset management and online preset exchange
- Supports VST, VST3, AU and AAX interfaces on Windows & Mac, both 32-bit and 64-bit
- No dongle nor internet access is required for activation
- Free updates for life
Download a copy today!
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.