Why Shop With Us?
Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
We're Here for You
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
MeldaProduction MDrumLeveler Software Downloadtrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Download After Purchase
MeldaProduction MDrumLeveler Software Download$175.00
- Flexible Financing
Transparent drum processing.
Improves Drum Performances
No drummer's performance is perfect, each hit has a different velocity, and difference in levels are even exaggerated by the recording equipment. But there is a very high standard for perfectness in performances for most modern styles. Vocalists regularly use automatic tuner, drummers have MDrumLeveler now. It can even out drum hit levels, so the performance will just sound perfect even if it, well, is not.
Removes Leakage and Ambience
Traditionally you use gates to attenuate the audio in between separate hits in order to remove ambience and leakage from other instruments. That is necessary for modern tight mixes and very hard to accomplish with standard tools. MDrumLeveler can do it with unbelievable ease and provides unbelievable results thanks to the advanced event-based processing.
Drum Envelope Shaping
MDrumLeveler lets you shape the envelope of each drum hit. Whether you want a longer body or faster release, it is no problem for MDrumLeveler. And you don't need to spend hours experimenting, MDrumLeveler gives you a direct control of these parameters.
Adjustable to any Audio Material
Drum recordings are rarely flawless, usually contain lots of leakage, ambience, artifacts... MDrumLeveler's event detector is highly adjustable. Among other settings, you can use 2 parallel resonant band-pass filters to target the dominant frequencies of the drum you are interested in.
Can Be Used Live
MDrumLeveler's job cannot be done without looking "into the future". By default it looks 20ms ahead, which provides 100% accuracy for all standard drums. But you can get much lower - in most cases look-ahead below 5ms still works perfectly, good enough for using it live. MDrumLeveler can know how hard you hit the drum just a few milliseconds after you do that.
- Unique visualisation engine with classic meters and time graphs
- 4 exceptionally versatile modulators
- Adjustable oscillator shape technology
- 4 multiparameters
- M/S, single channel, up to 8 channels surround processing...
- Automatic gain compensation (AGC)
- Safety limiter
- Adjustable up-sampling 1x-16x
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn
- Extremely fast, optimized for newest AVX processors
- Global preset management and online preset exchange
- Supports VST, VST3, AU and AAX interfaces on Windows & Mac, both 32-bit and 64-bit
- No dongle nor internet access is required for activation
- Free-for-life updates
Call or click to order today!
- Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.