- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J12648 000001000 J12648000001000
6-Month* financing available.
Whenever you need to add some movement to an otherwise static sound, a filter is one of the first processors to try. MFilter can probably do more tha...Click To Read More About This Product
After finalizing your order for this downloadable product you'll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading.(Credit approval may take up to 24 hours.)
More than just your standard filter plug-in.
Whenever you need to add some movement to an otherwise static sound, a filter is one of the first processors to try. MFilter can probably do more than you ever think a filter would be capable of.
What You See Is What You Get, Without Limits
Most filters are just simple parametric equalizers, they just don't tell you that. MFilter doesn'tpretend. See exactly what it does right away. Toss in 4 modulators and the only limit is your imagination.
The plugin not only shows the results of your processing, it also features an integrated analyzer, sonogram, spectrum areas plus much more.
Love the sound of our plugins, but wish there were some way to quickly create motion in your sequences? Enter Melda modulation heaven. Modulate any parameter from our unique set of modulation sources, which includes LFOs, audio level followers, envelope generators, randomizer, and pitch.
- Advanced user interface- stylable, resizable, GPU accelerated
- Dual user interface, easy screen for beginners, edit screen for professionals
- Unique visualisation engine with classic meters and time graphs
- 4 exceptionally versatile modulators
- Adjustable oscillator shape technology
- 4 multiparameters
- 9 filter types for each band with quick adjustment
- Tube saturation
- M/S, single channel, up to 8 channels surround processing...
- Smart randomization
- Automatic gain compensation (AGC)
- Safety limiter
- Adjustable up-sampling 1x-16x
- Synchronization to host tempo
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn
- Very fast, optimized for SSE/SSE2/SSE3 processors
- Global preset management and online preset exchange
- Supports VST, VST3 and AU interfaces on Windows & Mac, both 32-bit and 64-bit
- No dongle nor internet access is required for activation
- Free-for-life updates
Don't wait, download your plug-ins today!
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8 (32 & 64)
- VST/VST3 compatible host
- Note: use 32-bit plugins for 32-bit hosts even if you are using 64-bit Windows
- Mac OS X (10.5+, 32 & 64)
- VST/VST3/AU compatible host
- Intel/AMD processor