- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
MeldaProduction Mmorph Audio Morphing Software Download
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L68862 000000000 L68862000000000
6-Month* financing available.
MMorph lets you morph between 2 audio materials, leading to inexhaustible creative potential. It sounds unbelievable, is extremely versatile and insa...Click To Read More About This Product
After finalizing your order for this downloadable product you'll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading.(Credit approval may take up to 24 hours.)
Morph between two audio sources for unlimited sound design potential.
MMorph lets you morph between 2 audio materials, leading to inexhaustible creative potential. It sounds unbelievable, is extremely versatile and insanely fast. MMorph is an indispensable tool for composers, producers and DJs who really want to be creative. Unlike simple cross-fading, which is just like having 2 faders one going down and the other going up, MMorph analyzes both input signals, one sent via the main input and the other via the side-chain, analyzes them both, finds important features and morphs them instead. Much like morphing a photo of one person into another. It can be used to combine voices with any tonal instrument, produce robotic voices, morph between 2 different songs etc. And all of that complex mathematics is available using just one big knob.
Versatile for just about any sound material
You might ask what features it could find when morphing between subbass and vocal. Well, at first sight, these don't have much in common, yet it still works. How? MMorph has a huge set of features such as spectral compression, harmonic generation etc., which, besides their creative potential, can make these materials a little more alike, enough to produce lots of original and interesting results.
If that just isn't enough for you, the never-ending potential of our modulators will be at your disposal. Modulate any parameter from sources such as an LFO, audio level follower, envelope generator, randomize, or pitch detector. Your sound will never be static again.
- Highly advanced user interface—stylable, resizable, GPU accelerated
- Unique visualization engine with classic meters and time graphs
- Four fully-featured modulators which can control any set of parameters
- Control multiple parameters using a single so-called multiparameter
- M/S, single channel, up to 8 channels surround processing
- Smart randomization
- Automatic gain compensation (AGC)
- Safety limiter
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn
- 64-bit processing and an unlimited sampling rate
- Extremely fast, optimized for newest AVX2 and AVX512 capable processors
- Global preset management and online preset exchange
- Supports VST, VST3, AU and AAX interfaces on Windows & Mac, both 32-bit and 64-bit
- No dongle nor internet access is required for activation
Download a copy today!