- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Metrophones Headphone Digital Metronome with Gel-Filled Cushions
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H88440 000000000 H88440000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Already amongst the world's best-rated and most popular line of headphones for drummers, Metrophones have recently been upgraded with black, GFC "Ult...Click To Read More About This Product
A drummer's dream providing exceptional isolation with built-in metronome system and LCD readout.
Already amongst the world's best-rated and most popular line of headphones for drummers, Metrophones have recently been upgraded with black, GFC "Ultra-Comfort" gel-filled cushions. The new cushions provide increased comfort and isolation which is why, coupled with their reference-quality speaker systems, Metrophones are becoming an essential part of many modern drummer's kit. The multipurpose MPD-G Headphones with Gel-Filled Cushions reduce ambient noise by 29 decibels to provide isolation from ambient noise as well as great hearing protection. In addition, they are a drummer-friendly, easy-to-hear metronome with a built-in LCD tempo display with toggle-type tempo control (40-250 BPM) with volume control and on/off switch. The MPD-G Metrophones can also be used to provide a click-track and as over-ear monitors in rehearsal, practice, recording and live performance situations. It also features a studio-quality frequency response of 15Hz - 25kHz along with a 1/4? stereo line-in jack, 2.5mm "click" line-out mini-jack and an extra-long (9-foot), replaceable stereo cord.
- Professional referencing sound from any audio source (Stereo Line-In)
- 2 separate speaker systems (Metronome & KOSS Reference Speakers)
- Frequency response: 15Hz - 25kHz
- Gel-filled cushions, 29dB isolation
- Superior head clamp pressure
- 9' replacable stereo cord
- Built-in LCD tempo display and toggle-type tempo control (40-250 BPM) with volume control and on/off switch
Order these special headphones today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.