- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Microboards GX Disc Printer
- Write a Review
- Product 242067
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The GX CD and DVD Printer is the latest in the award-winning series of GX compact disc publishing products from Microboards' recordable media technol...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The most economical and compact CD/DVD printer.
The GX CD and DVD Printer is the latest in the award-winning series of GX compact disc publishing products from Microboards' recordable media technology.
The GX Disc Printer provides the most economical solution in the industry for printing individual discs. The single-disc input makes the Microboards GX Disc Printer perfect for quick CD jobs on the run. Using the same great print engine and Vivera inks from HP, full-color, full-coverage CDs and DVDs print in less than sixty seconds at just twenty cents per disc.
With a small footprint of just 11 1/2" wide by 14" long, the GX Disc Printer fits easily on any desktop. Using a USB 2.0 cable, connectivity to your Mac or PC is effortless. Included with the GX Disc Printer is SureThing label designing software, ideal for creating professional discs.
- Single-disc, manual input
- 20 cents cost per print for full color, full coverage discs
- Fast--less than one minute per print
- Software included for designing labels (PC only)
- Tri-color ink cartridge (P/N: GX-300HC)
- Single high-speed USB 2.0 interface
- Up to 4800 dpi printing
- Smallest desktop footprint: 11.5 inches wide
- OS 10.3.9 to 10.4.X
- G4 Power PC Processor, running at 1.2 GHz or faster
- USB 2.0 required
- Windows 2000 SP4
- Windows XP Professional SP2, XP Home Edition
- P4 2.0 Ghz or higher
- 512 MB memory