- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Microboards Print Factory Pro (PF-PRO) Automated Inkjet Disc Printer
- Write a Review
- Product H90905
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The PF-Pro is the all-new print-only version of the high-volume MX production series. Using the same great HP inkjet technology as the MX-1 and MX-2,...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Print full-color CDs for your band at only 11 cents per disc.
The PF-Pro is the all-new print-only version of the high-volume MX production series. Using the same great HP inkjet technology as the MX-1 and MX-2, the PF-Pro is the ideal printing solution at getting the most for your money with an amazing 11 cents per disc.
Utilizing Microboards™ patented disc singulation technology, the PF-Pro is designed to print hundreds of discs on a weekly basis. Its 100-disc throughput capacity allows for unattended operation.
By utilizing the latest in HP inkjet technology, the print speed and quality of the MX Series of Disc Publishers and Printers is unequaled among disc duplicators. Separate C, M, Y, and Black ink cartridges means zero waste “ and the lowest possible cost-per-disc, as low as 11 cents for a full coverage print. One set of ink cartridges can produce 850 to 1,500 discs. Disc designs utilizing light text-only coverage could have a cost-per-disc as low as 2 cents, and throughput at upwards of 250 discs per hour. Coupled with the 18X DVD/48X CD recording speed in a single recorder or dual recorders, the MX Series is the best solution for high-volume disc publishing.
The included software suite for all three products includes simple label design software. Design your label from a point-and-click application, or use popular design programs such as Photoshop and import directly to the software. Publishers with recording ability include recording & job creation software for both Mac and PC, including support Windows 2000, XP, and Vista. Record or copy virtually any CD recordable or DVD +/- Recordable format, including Dual Layer DVDs.
- Uses HP inkjet technology
- Print full-colored discs
- 100-Disc throughput capacity
- Super-low print cost of only 11 cents per disc
- Produce up to 1,500 discs on one set of print cartridges
Order the PF-Pro today for your own band, or start-up a CD printing business.
- Part No. PFP-1000
- Disc Input 100
- Typical Weekly Throughput 250+ Discs
- Ink Cartridges 4 Cartridges: C, M, Y, K
- Printing Technology HP thermal inkjet
- Cost per Disc 11 to 18 cents (full-color, full coverage)
- Print Resolution 4800 dpi
- Label Design Software SureThing (PC)
- Disc Label (Mac)
- Compatible Operating Systems Windows XP SP2 (32-bit only)
- Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32-bit, 64-bit)
- Mac 10.5, 10.6, or 10.7 (Intel Chipset only)
- *Requires DiscLabel software for printing
- Minimum Processor P4 3.0 GHz or higher
- Minimum RAM 512 MB required, 1 GB recommended
- Hard Drive Requirements 7200 RPM IDE or SATA
- Connectivity USB 2.0
- Weight 43 lb.
- Dimensions 9H x 22D x 22W (14 H with input rods installed)