- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Midas DL231 24-Input 24-Output Active Microphone Splitter
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J39299 000000000 J39299000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
With today’s tech-savvy concertgoers demanding more and more from the professional sound engineer, the need to increase flexibility and functionality...Click To Read More About This Product
Preserve MIDAS sound in multiple simultaneous applications.
With today’s tech-savvy concertgoers demanding more and more from the professional sound engineer, the need to increase flexibility and functionality has never been greater. That’s why the MIDAS Research and Development team have expanded upon the existing Microphone Splitter format to bring you the DL231.
MIDAS – The Legend in Sound Quality
With two independent MIDAS mic preamps per input, the highest quality of sonic performance is guaranteed. And with dual-redundant network ports and power supplies, peace of mind comes as standard.
Analog Meets Digital – The Best of Both Worlds
The DL231 combines the warmth and authenticity of analogue circuitry with the precision and agility of state-of-the-art digital techniques. Extreme care has been taken in the planning and execution of the PCB layout to maintain exceptional grounding and analogue/digital separation.
Versatility Without Compromise
As with all MIDAS products versatility without compromise is a priority, that’s why the DL231 comes fitted with MIDI (In, Out and Thru) and an Ethernet Control port, plus four AES50 ports to handle the independent dual-redundant digital audio interfaces. The DL231 is capable of being switched between 24-bit 96 kHz and 48 kHz operation. A Mute All Outputs button is provided for convenient onstage re-patching – and the DL231 is powered by dual-redundant PSUs for superb reliability.
Housed in a road-ready, rugged rack-mountable chassis, the DL231 is ideally suited for transport and storage in standard flight cases (not included).
- 2 award-winning MIDAS microphone preamplifiers per input with switchable +48 V phantom power
- 2 dual redundant AES50 network ports with independent phase-locked loop synchronization
- 24 electronically balanced output channels can be sourced from microphone preamplifiers or AES50 ports
- Remote operation up to 100 m via CAT5/5e cable
- Selectable 96 kHz or 48 kHz sample rate operation
- All settings programmable from front panel controls or console
- PSU status indicator LEDs and configuration LCD display on front panel
- MIDI In, Out and Thru connectors
- Features Neutrik etherCON* AES50 network ports
- Rugged 5U rackmount chassis for durability in portable applications
- Dual redundant auto-ranging universal switch-mode power supplies
Ideal for a range of applications. Excellent for recording live.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.