- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Midas DM16 16-channel Analog Mixer
- Write a Review
- K14001 000000000 K14001000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Ideal for both live and studio sound applications, this compact 16-channel analog mixer delivers incredible sound, versatility and value. Outfitted w...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Sixteen channels and high-quality MIDAS mic pre-amps.
Ideal for both live and studio sound applications, this compact 16-channel analog mixer delivers incredible sound, versatility and value. Outfitted with eight MIDAS microphone preamplifiers that boast +48V phantom power, the DM16 mixer features 16 input channels and a rugged chassis.
TheDM16's award-winning MIDAS microphone preamplifiers have gained a reputation around the world for their transparency and nuanced low noise, high-headroom design. Add to this TRS Line Inputs on all 16 channels (8 mono and 2 stereo), mono channel Inserts and 3-band EQ with mid-frequency sweep, two switchable pre/post-fader aux sends, two monitor outs and 2-track RCA I/O, and you have an impressive setup at an unbeatable price.
Live Performance and Studio Recording
With 16 channels, the DM16 has more than enough microphone and line inputs to manage a small band or worship team with channels to spare—both on the stage and in the studio. It is also the ideal choice for use as a keyboard or drum sub-mixer for larger scale performances.
Dedicated Stereo Inputs
Line channels 13/14–15/16 are dedicated stereo channels, making them ideal for stereo instruments, such as keyboards, and can also be used for mono signals, thanks to a convenient balance control on each 2-channel grouping. These channels can also be used as return inputs for signals sent external effects processing equipment.
Sublimely Musical British EQ
The British consoles of the 1960s and ‘70s changed the sound of rock and roll. Without them, the British Invasion might not have happened. Those legendary mixing desks soon became the envy of engineers and producers all over the world. The 3-band channel EQ on the DM16 mixer is based on that very same circuitry, allowing you to imbue signals with incredible warmth and detailed musical character. The sweepable mid-frequency band provides a broad tonal palette with which to fine-tune the ideal signal. Even when applied generously, these equalizers exhibit sweet forgiveness and superb audio quality.
Dual Aux Sends
The DM16 is also equipped with two aux sends with pre/post fader switching for added versatility. Users can select to use them for external effects processing, custom monitor mixes, or a combination of the two. Additional monitoring outputs are provided of the main mix for stage or studio monitor applications.
- 16 input channels
- 12 mono input channels feature award-winning MIDAS mic preamps
- Rugged chassis for durability and reliability
- 60 mm precision long-life faders
- 2 AUX sends with pre/post fader switching
Outstanding performance, features and value—order today.
- Analog/digital: Analog
- Number of channels: 12
- Busses/groups: 2
- Aux sends: 2
- Powered: No
- Total inputs: 16
- Mic preamps: 12
- XLR/TRS combo jacks: Not specified
- XLR only jacks: 12
- 1/4" only jacks: 5
- S/PDIF in: Not applicable
- ADAT/optical in: Not applicable
- RCA in: Yes
- AES/EBU: No
- Total outputs: 6
- XLR out: XLR
- 1/4” out: 2
- S/PDIF out: Not applicable
- ADAT/optical out: Not applicable
- RCA out: 2
- AES / EBU: Not applicable
- Connections: Not applicable
- MIDI I/O: Not specified
- Headphone output(s): 1 (1/4")
- Wi-Fi No
- Word-clock I/O: Not specified
- I/O expansion: Not specified
- Onboard effects
- Compression: Not specified
- Reverb: Not specified
- Delay: Not specified
- Chorus/flange: Not specified
- Type: Rotary
- EQ bands: 3
- Master graphic: Not specified
- Width: 17.2"
- Height: 3.7"
- Depth: 14.6"
- Weight: 2.3"
- Automation: No
- Fader type: Physical
- Motorized faders: No
- Bundled software: No
- Rackmountable: Not specified
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.