- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Midas DN32-USB 2.0 Expansion Module
- Write a Review
- J42105 000000000 J42105000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The KLARK TEKNIK DN32-USB is a 32 x 32-channel USB audio interface card that instantly expands your MIDAS M32 or BEHRINGER X32 mixer’s recording and ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
USB 2.0 Expansion Module with up to 32 Bidirectional Channels.
The KLARK TEKNIK DN32-USB is a 32 x 32-channel USB audio interface card that instantly expands your MIDAS M32 or BEHRINGER X32 mixer’s recording and playback capabilities. With the DN32-USB installed in your console’s expansion slot, you can effortlessly multitrack and play back up to 32 channels of high-quality 24-Bit, 48 kHz audio directly to your Mac or Windows computer, perform “virtual sound checks”, and remotely control your DAW software – all from the comfort of your favorite chair.
Low-Latency 24-Bit 32 x 32-Channel Duplexing
Thanks to its low-latency 32-channel, bidirectional audio I/O via USB 2.0 and USB-MIDI capability, the DN32-USB allows you to easily manage and record large studio sessions or run live performances with outboard processing. With six available configurations to choose from, you can route either all or just a subset of your channels through your computer’s processor, which allows the use of your favorite DAW studio plugins for live sound production.
Remote Control of Your DAW
Designed to work hand-in-hand with Mackie Control and HUI protocols, the DN32-USB integrated MIDI interface enables the use of your console’s Group fader section for unparalleled control over a broad range of popular DAWs – turning your mixing console into the control center of your recording and mixdown workflow!
The DN32-USB can also speed up your sound checks considerably. By multitracking the band to your computer during a live performance, you can then play back those prerecorded tracks through the console for a fast and easy pre-soundcheck, long before the band arrives at the next venue. For maximum convenience, you can also store two ‘Snippets’ that toggle your live mic inputs to USB playback, and put those on two user assignable buttons. Add this to your MIDAS M32 or BEHRINGER X32’s powerful built-in scene management, and you have all the tools needed to create highly accurate FOH and monitor mixes that will need only minor adjustments when the band shows up.
- USB 2.0 expansion module for MIDAS and BEHRINGER digital consoles
- Up to 32 bidirectional channels @ 48 kHz of recording and playback
- Simultaneous computer audio recording and playback
- Operates from console USB device clock
- Enables remote control of compatible DAW software via emulations of Mackie Control and HUI protocols
- Seamless computer integration for virtual sound checks and software plug-ins
- Ultra-low latency ASIO drivers available for Windows
- Class-compliant USB design compatible with Mac OS X CoreAudio - no driver required
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.