- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Midas M32C 40-input Digital Rack Mixer
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J38606 000000000 J38606000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The 40-input, 25-bus M32C takes the brain of the flagship M32 Digital Mixing Console and packs it all into a high-performance aluminum and steel 1U f...Click To Read More About This Product
Digital rack mixer with 40 input channels and 25 mix buses.
The 40-input, 25-bus M32C takes the brain of the flagship M32 Digital Mixing Console and packs it all into a high-performance aluminum and steel 1U form factor. Combine the M32C with the MIDAS DL16 or DL32 Stage Boxes to effortlessly run sound with high I/O counts in multiple remote locations. Dual AES50 networking CAT5 connectors allow for up to 96 remote inputs and 48 output channels to be controlled from and processed by the M32C. All of this can be managed concurrently from various locations and instances via free remote control software applications, M32-EDIT, M32-MIX, and M32-Q.
Above all, M32C is designed to put the power of digital in your hands, without compromise. MIDAS’ singular focus on a matchless value proposition means M32C integrates advanced features such as integrated personal monitor mixing and true high-speed digital audio networking as standard features.
“Acoustic Integration” - the Live Sound Revolution
Legendary 40-year old British company TURBOSOUND, famous for producing some of the world’s best speaker systems, have teamed up with MIDAS to seamlessly integrate mixer and speaker systems. MIDAS calls it “Acoustic Integration”. The M32C’s ULTRANET bus allows streaming up to 16 channels of pristine digital audio to an array of TURBOSOUND iQ speakers – all on a single CAT5 cable, along with control data to set sound presets remotely.
Furthermore, iQ Series loudspeakers feature “True Physical Modelling” of some of the most popular speakers, which can be easily remote controlled via the M32C, allowing the sound engineer to apply different speaker models in real time from the comfort of the mixing desk.
100-Band RTA for all Channel/Bus EQs
The M32C includes a 100-band Real Time Analyzer (RTA) with full Bar and Spectrograph views on the M32-EDIT control application. This high-resolution RTA displays the audio energy distribution in 100 frequency bands over time - capturing a sonogram window of a full 10 seconds. Switch between the Large RTA view, displaying any available signal in full screen resolution, or the Combined view with the RTA view shown above each of the channel and bus EQ curves.
What are AES50 and SuperMAC?
AES50 simultaneously provides high channel counts, extremely low and deterministic latencies, accurate phase-aligned networked clock distribution, error detection, network redundancy, with simple deployment and ease of use to meet the needs of the live performance industry.
This unique combination also benefits both live and studio recording applications, as well as post-production, broadcasting and audio routing infrastructure. SuperMAC is a proprietary implementation of AES50 owned by KLARK TEKNIK. Originally developed by Sony Pro-Audio Labs in Oxford, UK, it forms the basis of the Audio Engineering Society’s AES50 open standard for digital audio networking – High Resolution Multi-channel Audio Interconnection (HRMAI), as published by the Audio Engineering Society, Inc.
Virtual Effects Racks
M32C includes an extensive array of onboard effects, rendering outboard processing racks a thing of the past. The Virtual FX rack features 8 true stereo, studio-grade effects engines each assignable to any input, group or output mix bus. Choose from high-end FX modules including a range of reverbs, delays, EQs, dynamics and much more. Each FX algorithm has been completely re-imagined for stunning performance – typically costing several times the price of the M32C. Custom-designed, and physically modeled after some of the most iconic and sought-after processors, all effects run inside the low-latency environment of the M32C mix engine, ensuring flawless performance, flexible routing and the end of cable faults forever!
- 40-input channel, 25-bus, 1U rackmount digital mixing core
- 25 time-aligned and phase-coherent mix buses
- AES50 networking allows up to 96 inputs and 96 outputs
- Open architecture allows for future 96 kHz operation
- High-performance aluminium and high-impact steel structure
- 40 bit floating point digital signal processing
- 8 DCA and 6 mute groups
- 8 digital signal processing effects engines
- 32 x 32 channel USB 2.0 audio interface
- Built-in expansion port for audio interface cards or digital networking bridges
- MIDI In/Out for remote scene recall or controlling other MIDI equipment
- Optional wireless remote control with MIDAS Apps for iPhone* and iPad*
- Auto-ranging universal switch-mode power supply
Trust MIDAS sound and performance for professional live sound solutions, order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.