- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Midas PRO SERIES DL252 Digital Stage Box
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J38679 000000000 J38679000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
DL252 is a 5U 19" fixed-configuration rack I/O unit with 16 mic/line level inputs and 48 line level outputs and delivers legendary MIDAS sound qualit...Click To Read More About This Product
16 input, 48 output stage box with 16 MIDAS microphone preamplifiers.
DL252 is a 5U 19" fixed-configuration rack I/O unit with 16 mic/line level inputs and 48 line level outputs and delivers legendary MIDAS sound quality utilizing time-tested and road-proven technologies. Featuring award-winning MIDAS microphone preamplifiers with 2.5 dB analogue gain steps and three AES50 network ports providing N+1 redundancy, plus an Ethernet control port and a MIDI Interface (In, Out, Thru), the DL252 is the ideal partner to the MIDAS M32 Series and PRO Series digital consoles, enabling a digital snake connection from Front of House to stage.
Award-Winning MIDAS Microphone Preamplifier
The MIDAS microphone preamplifier is considered by leading live sound and recording engineers to be the very essence of the famous MIDAS sound. More than 40 years of design experience paired with the finest choice of premium-grade components lead to the acclaimed warmth and depth - bringing out subtle ambience, maintaining spatial positioning and more effectively capturing a precise sound image. The acclaimed sound of the award-winning MIDAS microphone preamplifier has inspired generations of live sound engineers to their best work, creating sonic panoramas that have captivated audiences worldwide.
Digital Audio Networking
SuperMAC (AES50-Compliant) digital audio networking technology from KLARK TEKNIK simultaneously provides high channel counts, ultra low and deterministic latencies, sample-synchronous and phase-aligned networked clock distribution, error detection and correction, network redundancy, and ease of deployment and use – to meet the demanding requirements of live concert touring.
Remote Console or Front Panel Control
All configuration settings for DL252 can be set either remotely from the mixing console, or directly via the intuitive and easy to understand front panel. DL252 features front panel switches for all configuration options with LED status indicators, which provide highly visible feedback of operational status over wide viewing angles and distances. Clear indication is provided showing power supply output rail condition, AES50 and Ethernet network connection status and activity, choice of internal or external clock synchronization, unit identification and communication mode setting.
- 16 award-winning MIDAS microphone preamplifiers with switchable +48 V phantom power
- 48 actively balanced low impedance line level outputs
- Selectable 96 kHz or 48 kHz sample rate operation
- Remote operation up to 100 m via CAT5/5e cable
- All settings programmable from front panel controls or console
- PSU status indicator LEDs and configuration switches on front panel
- 3 AES50 network ports for redundant connections
- MIDI In, Out and Thru connectors
- Features Neutrik etherCON AES50 network ports
- Rugged 5U rackmount chassis for durability in portable applications
- Dual redundant auto-ranging universal switch-mode power supplies
Trust MIDAS sound and performance for professional live sound solutions, order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.