- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Miktek MK300 Large Diaphragm Multi-Pattern FET Condenser
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J32020 000000000 J32020000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Miktek MK300 is a large-diaphragm, 3-pattern condenser that follows in tradition with previous Miktek microphone designs, but at a price that's e...Click To Read More About This Product
Multi-pattern FET large diaphragm studio condenser with high-end components.
The Miktek MK300 is a large-diaphragm, 3-pattern condenser that follows in tradition with previous Miktek microphone designs, but at a price that's easily affordable for most home and project studios. The MK300 features a custom-designed capsule that has a wide, open midrange with clear high-end and full, right lows. Choose from cardioid, bidirectional and omnidirectional pick-up patterns to match a wide range of applications including acoustic instruments, vocals, overheads and more. This mic is loaded with high-end components leading to a sound quality that's usually reserved for more expensive studio condenser microphones.
The Miktek MK300 Large Diaphragm FET condenser will impress the most critical listeners and inspire artists to create their best performance. The MK300 features a great capsule, superior electronics, and as with Miktek's other condensers, the MK300 includes as sweet output transformer. The microphone features three switchable polar patterns including cardioid, bidirectional, and omnidirectional. In addition, the MK300 employs a high-pass filter at 100Hz and -10dB pad for recording loud sound sources.
The frequency response boasts a full bottom end and a crystal clear top end, yet at the same time, the midrange is honest and open. The microphone produces amazing results when recording acoustic instruments, guitar amps, or as overheads on a drum kit. But of course, the MK300 really excels on vocal applications. The MK300 utilizes a new custom Miktek capsule developed by Miktek engineers, featuring dual 1-inch diaphragms made using 5-micron Mylar with a 0.4-micron layer of evaporated gold. The diaphragm is precisely tensioned and mounted to a carefully tuned backplate to create the finished capsule. The Miktek MK300 is designed to offer Miktek’s signature sound, now at an even greater value. The MK300 is packaged with a swivel mount, in a vinyl case along with the included shock-mount.
- Custom Miktek 1 inch Capsule 5-micron Mylar, Evaporated Gold Diaphragm
- Cardioid, Bidirectional, and Omnidirectional Pick-up Pattern
- 100 Hz High-pass Filter & -10dB Pad Switches
- Custom Built Miktek Transformer
- Vinyl Pouch, Swivel-mount, and Shock-mount
Get that same great Miktek sound at an affordable price point!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.