Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Superb performance and warm, full-bodied sound from the bench of mic design guru, David Royer.
Microphone offers warm, full-bodied reproductions of vocals and instruments, with none of the shrillness and high frequency distortion artifacts that are often encountered with modern condenser microphones.
Using a 3-micron gold-sputtered capsule, high-quality Jensen audio transformer, military-grade FET and custom designed low-noise resistors, the MA-201 FET performs at a level reminiscent of some of the best loved classic condenser microphones. Each Mojave MA-201 FET microphone is carefully tested and evaluated, then packaged in its protective case with a professional grade shockmount.
Voice Over and Broadcast
High SPL sources, such as Kick Drums and Bass Guitar Amps
Drum Overheads, Drum Rooms
- Hand-selected 3-micron 1" capsule
- Jensen audio transformer
- Military-grade FET
- Custom designed low-noise resistors
- Ultra clean signal path
If you're looking for performance that far exceeds price, look no farther than the MA-201 FET.
MA-201 FET Large Diaphragm Condenser Microphone Specifications:
- Transducer Type: Externally polarized pressure gradient capacitor
- Diaphram: 1-inch diameter, gold sputtered
- Diaphram Thinkness: 3-micron
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz-20kHz, + 3dB
- Sensitivity: -39 dB re. 1V/pa
- Maximum Spl: 125 dB
- Distortion: <1% @120dB SPL, <3% @134dB SPL
Self Noise: 14dB nominal, not to exceed 16dB (A weighted)
- Impedance: 550 ohms, transformer balanced (Jensen)
- Powering: 48VDC phantom power; current .68mA.
- Dimensions And Weight:
- Carrying case with microphone, shock mount: 10" x 9" x 4.5", 4 lbs.
- Microphone: 7 5/8" x 2", 1 lb.
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.