Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
MOTU 624 Thunderbolt / USB3 / AVB Ethernet audio interface with DSP and mixingtrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
MOTU 624 Thunderbolt / USB3 / AVB Ethernet audio interface with DSP and mixing$795.00
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
- Ships Internationally
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
ThunderboltTM / USB3 / AVB Ethernet audio interface with DSP and mixing.
The 624 connects to any computer or iPadTM with ThunderboltTM, super-speed USB 3.0, AVB Ethernet or USB class-compliant firmware. New optimized MOTU drivers work with all your favorite audio apps, delivering industry-leading, ultra-low round- trip latency (RTL) performance as low as 1.6 ms at 96 kHz over Thunderbolt with high-performance DAW hosts.
Housed in a rugged, compact enclosure you can take anywhere, the 624 provides eight channels of pristine analog I/O, including two XLR mic inputs with individual preamps, two dedicated front-panel hi-Z guitar pickups, dedicated main outs and a front panel headphone jack, combined with eight channels of ADAT optical digital I/O, for a total of 32 simultaneous audio channels.
Powerful DSP delivers large console style mixing with 48 channels, 12 stereo busses, and 32-bit floating-point effects processing. Add Classic ReverbTM with lengths up to 60 seconds. Further sculpt your sound with 4-band parametric EQ carefully modeled after British analog console EQs. Choose between two forms of compression: a conventional compressor and the LevelerTM, ￼ an accurate model of the legendary LA-2ATM optical compressor that provides vintage, musical automatic gain control.
From studio to stage, the 624 delivers exceptional sound quality, state-of-the-art operation and rock-solid performance.
- Superb analog audio quality and high-end converters — Renowned ESS Sabre32TM DAC technology delivers 123 dB dynamic range and the same proven, award- winning audio quality as MOTU's flagship 1248.
- Ultra-low latency and proven, high-performance MOTU drivers — round-trip latency (RTL) performance as low as 1.6ms at 96kHz over ThunderboltTM with high- performance DAW hosts.
- Mobile operation and universal connectivity — Connects to your computer or iPadTM with Thunderbolt, super-speed USB 3.0 or AVB Ethernet. Class-compliant firmware and Industry standard drivers work with any audio apps.
- 32 simultaneous audio channels — 2 mic inputs, 2 guitar inputs, 4 x 6 balanced analog with dedicated main outs, 8-channel ADAT optical and independent phone out for 16 inputs and 16 outputs.
- DSP mixing and effects processing — Flexible 48-input digital mixer with 7 stereo aux busses, 3 group sends, access to 64 network inputs, and DSP effects, including reverb, 4-band EQ, gate and compression.
- Universal control from any device — Control everything from your favorite web browser on a laptop, tablet and smartphone connected to your local Wi-Fi network.
MOTU delivers again. Order soon.
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.