- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
MOTU UltraLite-mk4 Audio Interface
- Write a Review
- #J46104 000000000 J46104000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Superb sound with ultra-low latencyThe UltraLite-mk4 provides flexible and mobile USB2 audio connectivity to your computer with ultra-low latency and...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Further refinement of MOTU's popular interface.
The UltraLite-mk4 provides flexible and mobile USB2 audio connectivity to your computer with ultra-low latency and superb analog quality at sample rates up to 192 kHz. You get all the I/O you need, including two mic/guitar inputs, six line-level analog inputs, ten analog outputs, 8-channel optical digital I/O, S/PDIF digital I/O, MIDI I/O and a headphone output.
Built for studio or stage
Housed in a compact, aluminum alloy enclosure you can take anywhere, the UltraLite-mk4 is equally well suited for studio and stage, with or without a computer. As an interface or standalone mixer, the UltraLite-mk4 provides 18 inputs and 22 outputs, for a total of 40 I/O channels.
All the I/O you need
Connect all of your audio gear, including speakers, headphones, mics, guitars, synths, keyboards, drum machines, effects processors and even MIDI devices.
Large console-style mixing
Record, monitor, route and process all live inputs using the on-board 48-channel large console-style mixer, with no latency and no processor strain on your computer.
DSP-driven effects processing
Apply hardware-based, DSP-driven effects processing to your mix, independent of your host computer. Add Classic ReverbTM with lengths up to 60 seconds.
Modeled analog EQ and compression
Further sculpt your sound with 4-band parametric EQ featuring filter types carefully modeled after British analog console EQs. Choose between two forms of compression: a conventional compressor and the LevelerTM, an accurate model of the legendary LA-2ATM optical compressor that provides vintage, musical automatic gain control.
Analyze and scope your audio with advanced diagnostic tools, including a full-screen real-time FFT display, spectrogram “waterfall” display, full-featured oscilloscope, X- Y plot and phase analyzer.
Mobile recording and mixing
After recording and mixing in the studio, take the UltraLite-mk4 on the road with your laptop for mobile recording and live mixing.
From studio to stage, the UltraLite-mk4 delivers exceptional sound quality, ultra- low latency drivers, state-of-the-art operation and rock-solid performance.
- 18 x 22 USB audio interface with 40 simultaneous audio channels
- 2 mic/guitar ins, 6 line ins, 10 line outs, S/PDIF digital I/O and 8-channel optical I/O
- Superb analog quality with ultra-low latency
- Analog outputs deliver 117 dB dynamic range
- Rock-solid performance and industry-leading low latency
- 48-input digital mixer
- 7 stereo aux busses, 3 group sends, and DSP effects
- Reverb, 4-band EQ, gate, and compression
- Modeled vintage effects processing
- Flexible matrix routing and
- Control everything from your laptop or mobile device through a Wi-Fi network
- Connects to any computer with hi-speed USB 2.0 (compatible with USB 3.0 and iOS) Compatible with all audio software
- LCD lets you view signal activity with detailed metering for analog and digital I/O
- Includes AudioDesk workstation software for Mac and Windows
Legendary pro audio performance. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.