- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Musical Sampling Boutique Drums Medusa (Download)
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L74156 000000000 L74156000000000
6-Month* financing available.
Medusa is a modern ensemble drum library created for trailer producers as well as film, game and television composers. Musical Sampling made it point...Click To Read More About This Product
After finalizing your order for this downloadable product you'll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading.(Credit approval may take up to 24 hours.)
Preset mixes and tons of patches offer creative percussion.
Medusa is a modern ensemble drum library created for trailer producers as well as film, game and television composers. Musical Sampling made it point to get every possible sound out of the drums, including the top velocities.
Getting the mix presets dialed-in was just as crucial and took the most time during Medusa's production cycle. In the end, they completed a bunch of mixes that you'll love playing around with. Hermes is a tight, punchy mix. Centaur is the all-rounder, while Zeus takes excellent advantage of the room tone. The Gorgon mix is a hyped, massive, punchy mix designed specifically for trailers.
Musical Sampling created the Concussion Hits patch, which is comprised of 49 unique, aggressively-processed hits. They're designed to be used as massive accents and low-end support. Musical Sampling also included a WAVs folder of those hits and more for those who prefer that workflow (or for longer samples like risers). To complete the percussive side of Medusa, Musical Sampling created The Pulses patch. This patch includes a collection of live hybrid rhythms meant to act as detailed background layers in your percussion tracks. Want a bit more involvement with those grooves? Move that modwheel up.
Also included is an arsenal of playable sound design patches, including drones, keys, guitars, basses, synths, cue starters and more. You'll be playing and experimenting with your sound right away. No fluff or afterthoughts here either. Musical Sampling recorded tons of new source material and built these patches from the ground-up.
- Ensemble Drums and Sound Design
- Designed for trailer producers and film/game/television composers
- Simple and intuitive interface
- Four "baked-in" mix presets that are interchangeable between different drum groups
- Ensembles include 12 toms, 4 kicks, 4 snares, 4 hi-hats, 8 crashes, 4 suspended cymbals, 4 rides, 7 tambourines, 7 stompers, 7 clappers, gran casa
- Concussion Hits patch for massive accents and low-end support
- WAVs available for all Concussion Hits samples + risers
- The Pulses patch with crossfade-able live hybrid rhythms
- Arsenal of production-ready, playable sound design patches
- Live eighth-note hi-hat grooves recorded at 90/120/140 BPM that sync to your DAW's tempo
- Crossfade-able hi-hat grooves (crossfades between five different hi-hat states; from tight to all-open)
- Groove Speed Control (Half/Normal/Double)
- Adjustable humanization feature (Off/Tight/Natural/Loose)
- Volume control for each drum group
- Assignable Kontakt outputs for each drum group
- Recorded in 48khz/24bit
- 5.2 GB compressed NCW format
- Compatible with Kontakt 5.8.1 or higher (requires full retail version of Kontakt)
Expand your drum library. Order Medusa today.