- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
MusicLab RealGuitar Virtual Guitar Software Download
- Write a Review
- H98044 000000000 H98044000000000
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
RealGuitar is a sample-based virtual instrument with an innovative approach to guitar sound modeling and guitar part performing on a keyboard. The mu...Click To Read More About This Product
After finalizing your order for this downloadable product you'll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading.(Credit approval may take up to 24 hours.)
6-Month* financing available.
Real guitar articulations and techniques from your computer.
RealGuitar is a sample-based virtual instrument with an innovative approach to guitar sound modeling and guitar part performing on a keyboard. The multi-channel layering technology incorporates a custom library of specially recorded samples taken from every fret of all 6 strings of a real guitar. The Floating Fret Position technology imitates change of fret position of a guitarist's hand on the neck and gives you the possibility of playing on up to 104 guitar frets using just 43 keys of a standard keyboard. The original Guitar Touch technology lets you easily imitate basic guitar techniques (strumming, plucking, sliding, bending, muting, etc), using standard MIDI keyboard and MIDI controllers.
¢ New multi-channel layering technology, incorporating a custom library of specially recorded samples taken from every fret of all 6 strings of a real guitar
¢ The unique Floating Fret Position technology, which imitates change of fret position of a guitarist's hand on the neck. This gives you the possibility of playing on up to 104 guitar frets using just 43 keys of a standard keyboard!
¢ Our original Guitar Touch technology letting you easily imitate basic guitar techniques (strumming, plucking, sliding, bending, muting, etc..), using standard MIDI keyboard and MIDI controllers, such as Pitch Bender, Modulation Wheel, Sustain Pedal, Aftertouch.
¢ Guitar Rhythm Pattern technology providing powerful Pattern Manager completed with huge MusicLab Guitar Pattern Library for easily creating guitar accompaniment tracks. All you have to do is to find the appropriate rhythm pattern(s) in the Pattern Manager tree view, copy it to the needed number of measures, start your sequencer and use MIDI keyboard to play chord changes, or alternatively add chords to a MIDI track via sequencer's editor.
¢ The unique Struminator technology letting you use alternative MIDI controller (standard Guitar Hero game controller for Sony Playstation 3 by Activision Inc) for creating authentic guitar accompaniment parts with ease and fun.
These technologies made it possible to get that special recognizable sound of a real 12-string guitar using samples taken from an ordinary 6 string guitar, as well as to achieve true Doubling (double track) effect. Also, the powerful Pattern Manager for easy creation of guitar accompaniment tracks.
- Includes 555 MB sample set featuring 8 Acoustic guitar patches
- Every fret of all 6 strings including up/down/muted strokes sampled
- World famous guitars
- High quality guitar samples
- New multi-channel sample layering technology
- InFace sound concept
- True Doubling (double track) effect
- Custom 32-bit sound engine
- Solo, Harmony, Bass&ˆ“Chord, Bass&Pick, and Chords modes
- up to 30 assignable FXs
- 33 keys for Key Switches
- Custom Key Switch presets (save/load)
- Toggle/Temporary switch modes
- Up/Down strokes
- Hammer-On/Pull-Off (up to octave range)
- Hammer-On with automatic Pull-Off on key release (up to octave range)
All the sound of a guitar, without the guitar. Download today!
- Operates as a virtual instrument software plug-in in all major hosts like Logic, Cubase, Digital Performer, Sonar
- Works as a Standalone module
- 1GB+ RAM, 2GB+ free hard drive space
- Windows XP SP3/Windows Vista SP2 32bit or 64bit
- Windows 7/8 32bit or 64bit
- Intel Core, VST 2/DXi host.
- OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8, G5 or Intel Core, VST 2/AU host. (V3) Native VST3 64bit support
- RTAS support is available in ProTools 6/7/8/9/10 via FXpansion's VST to RTAS adapter 2.1 on OS X 10.6.8. For OS X 10.7/10.8 adapter requires update.