- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
MWM Phase Ultimate Wireless DVS DJ System with 4 Remotes
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L25322 000000000 L25322000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Thanks to patented technology, the innovative Phase Ultimate system takes DJing with digital vinyl systems to a whole new level. Eliminating issues w...Click To Read More About This Product
Innovating technology offering more accuracy than traditional DVS systems.
Thanks to patented technology, the innovative Phase Ultimate system takes DJing with digital vinyl systems to a whole new level. Eliminating issues with worn or damaged needles, vibrations or feedback from subwoofers, Phase Ultimate lets you DJ with your favorite DVS setup without the need for a cartridge or control vinyl. In fact, Phase's advanced technology provides more effective and accurate control of your music than standard timecode control vinyl technology. Phase is nothing short of groundbreaking, ushering in a new era for turntablists all over the world.
While MWM's Phase Ultimate system sounds complicated, it's actually surprisingly simple. Four small wireless remotes sit atop the vinyl on each turntable's platter, secured by the spindle just like a 45 adapter or record stabilizer. The remotes capture the turntable's rotation information and wirelessly send the data to a receiver, which plugs into the mixer. The receiver will then process the information and apply it to the digital signal it generates to send it to the DVS software running on a connected laptop. You use your DVS program—Serato, Traktor or rekordbox dj—to mix, scratch and perform other turntablism techniques like usual, with razor-sharp precision and no latency.
Phase provides the quality and convenience of digital DJ controllers, while maintaining the feel and accuracy of real turntables. Even the most minute rotation of the record is detected by the remotes and instantly sent to the software, offering a real-time audio control with unrivaled accuracy. This innovative technology guarantees seamless signal quality in any situation.
Once fully charged, Phase delivers up to 10 hours of use. As you'd expect of any piece of professional DJ gear, Phase is built tough to withstand rigorous use, boating robust, impact-resistant materials.
- Includes four remotes
- Compatible with any DVS software system
- Wireless remotes provide up to 10 hours per charge
- Greater accuracy than traditional DVS
- Rugged build for professional use
Step into the future of turntablism—order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.