- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
MXL 2008 Large Diaphragm Condenser Mic
- Product 485960
Designed with a large, highly sensitive 32mm condenser capsule, MXL 2008 captures the details and nuances of vocals, acoustic guitar, electric guitar...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A versatile recording mic great for any studio.
Designed with a large, highly sensitive 32mm condenser capsule, MXL 2008 captures the details and nuances of vocals, acoustic guitar, electric guitar cabinets, and even steps up for recording percussion. Its impressive sound quality is backed by impressive engineering like Class A circuitry and a balanced transformerless output for outstanding results in recording studios or live applications. Includes a rugged carrying case and a high isolation shockmount.
- Class A circuitry
- FET preamp with balanced transformerless output
- Simple, extremely effective recording
Order a mic that you can use at any recording session.
- Type: Condenser pressure gradient mic
- Frequency Response: 30Hz-20kHz
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Sensitivity: 18mV/Pa
- Output Impedance: 150 ohms
- Equivalent noise: 16dB (A-weighted IEC 268-4)
- S/N Ratio: 78dB (Ref. 1Pa A-weighted)
- Max SPL for .5% THD: 130dB
- Power Requirements: Phantom Power 48V ±4V
- Size: 47mm x 183mm
- Weight: 1.3 lb./589.67 g
- Metal Finish: Silver