- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
MXL 4000XL Multi-Pattern FET Studio Condenser Microphone
- Write a Review
- Product H78794
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The MXL 4000XL is a multi-pattern condenser microphone with a large 32mm dual diaphragm capsule. The latest incarnation of the MXL 4000, its large-si...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Versatile, large-diaphragm, multi-pattern condenser for vocals and instruments that could benefit from a brighter, more open sound.
The MXL 4000XL is a multi-pattern condenser microphone with a large 32mm dual diaphragm capsule. The latest incarnation of the MXL 4000, its large-sized capsule brings a bolder, brighter, and more open sound. The 4000XL uses hand-selected internal components to create a sound that enhances both vocal and instrument performances. This microphone includes a shockmount and wooden storage case.
Specially designed MXL 60 shockmount included.
- Enhances both vocal and instrument
- Large capsule condensers reveal very subtle sonic details
- Multiple polar patterns: cardioid, figure 8, omni-directional
- Includes a shockmount and wooden storage case
Order now and get an affordable, great sounding mic for multiple applications.
- Type: Pressure-gradient multi-pattern condenser mic.
- Diaphragm: 6-micron, gold sputtered
- Frequency Response: 20Hz“20kHz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid/Figure-8/Omni-directional switch-selectable
- Impedance: 200ohm
- Sensitivity: 18mV/Pa
- Pre-Attenuation Switch: 0dB, -10dB
- High Pass Filter: 6dB octave, 150Hz
- Equivalent Noise: 20dB (A-weighted IEC 268-4)
- S/N Ratio: 74dB (Ref. 1Pa A-weighted)
- Max SPL for 0.5% THD: 130dB
- Power Requirement: 48V phantom power (± 4V)
- Current Consumption: < 5.5mA
- Size: 2-1/2 x 10-3/4 (63.5mm x 273mm)
- Weight: 2.15 lb. (975g)
- Metal Finish: Blue/Nickel