- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
MXL 5000 Large Diaphragm Condenser Microphone
- Write a Review
- J21171 000000000 J21171000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The MXL 5000 is a classic condenser microphone wrapped in modern metallic blue and silver. The 5000s large diaphragm capsule has a cardioid polar pat...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Classic side-address design, great studio vocal mic.
The MXL 5000 is a classic condenser microphone wrapped in modern metallic blue and silver. The 5000s large diaphragm capsule has a cardioid polar pattern, with a -10db pad and low frequency roll-off. Deep voices and low instruments sound smooth and clear. The 5000 is a solid state microphone designed with a similar rich sound and tonal quality to well-known classic German microphones. The polar pattern is remarkably steady and flat, allowing great freedom to shape vocals in the mix. The MXL 5000 makes high end sound affordable for everyone.
- -10 dB pad
- Clean, detailed sound
- Low frequency roll-off switch
- Ideal for smooth, rich vocal tracks
- Large dynamic range
Order today to put large diaphragm sound in your studio at an MXL price.
- Analog or digital: Analog
- Frequency response: 20Hz – 20kHz
- Max SPL: 130 dB
- Connectivity: XLR
- Capsule: Condenser
- Pattern: Cardioid
- Type: Mounted
- Switches: Yes, -10dB pad
- Phantom power required: Yes
- Diameter: 1.97 in.
- Length: 8.5 in.
- Weight: 1 lb.
- Shockmount: Yes
- Cable: No
- Stand: No
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.