- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
MXL 7000 Large Diaphragm Condenser Mic
- Write a Review
- Product H65533
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The MXL7000 combines visual appeal with modern condenser microphone technology. This large-diaphragm cardioid condenser microphone is manufactured wi...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A studio-quality microphone with classic looks, at an affordable price.
The MXL7000 combines visual appeal with modern condenser microphone technology. This large-diaphragm cardioid condenser microphone is manufactured with premium materials and captures every vocal detail imaginable with a near flat frequency response from 20Hz to 20kHz. The 7000 is versatile enough to use on all your finest instruments including percussion, piano, strings, and acoustic guitars where clarity and detail are essential. Requires phantom power.
- Classic body design with modern condenser technology
- Provides crystal-clear sound quality and detail
- Excels in any recording application “ vocals and instruments
- Includes 3-micron gold-sputtered diaphragm
Order a mic designed for everything from vocals to all your finest instruments.
- Type: pressure gradient condenser mic
- Diaphragm: 3 micron, gold-sputtered
- Frequency range: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Polar pattern: cardioid
- Capsule size: 32 mm/1.26 in
- Sensitivity: -41 dB re 1V/Pa
- Impedance: 200 ohms
- Output: 1K load: + 13 dBu
- Equivalent noise level: -13 dB (A-weighted IEC 651)
- Maximum SPL for 0.5% THD: 146 dB SPL
- Power Requirements: 48V Phantom power +/- 4V
- Current Consumption: 6.6 mA
- Size: 65 mm x 180 mm/2.56 in x 7.09 in
- Weight: 1.75 lb.
- Metal finish: blue and nickel