- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
MXL 9090 Dual-Capsule Condenser Microphone
- Write a Review
- Product 273109
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The MXL 9090 Microphone is like having two mics in one. A unique design with 2 selectable diaphragms: the front side has a warm, lush sound, and the ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
It's like having a large diaphragm and a pencil condenser in one mic!
The MXL 9090 Microphone is like having two mics in one. A unique design with 2 selectable diaphragms: the front side has a warm, lush sound, and the microphone's back side simulates some of the brighter more airy sounding vintage capsule characteristics of early tube mics of the 60s. With the flip of a switch, you get a completely different sound from a single microphone. A bright red LED shines through the grill indicating which capsule is energized. The MXL 9090 mic is perfect for when you need several quality microphones on a limited budget.
Requires phantom power.
- Two switch selectable 25mm (1") Large Capsules (one warm and one bright)
- Solid state preamp with balanced transformer output
- Gold plated grill
- Selectable pad and roll-off filter
- Comes with mic clip and wooden storage case
Amazing versatility at a price that can't be beat. Order now.
- Type: Selectable capsule condenser microphone
- Frequency Range: 30Hz-20kHz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Sensitivity: 15mV/Pa
- Impedance: 200W
- S/N Ratio: 74dB (Ref. 1Pa A-weighted)
- Equivalent Noise Level: 20dB (A weighted IEC 268-4)
- Max SPL for 0.5% THD: 140dB
- Power Requirements: Phantom Power 48V ±4V
- Current Consumption: <3.0mA
Size: 47mm x 184mm
- Weight: 1.3lb
- Metal Finish: Champagne