- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
MXL 990 Condenser Microphone with Shockmount
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 273156 000000000 273156000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The MXL 990 remains one of the industry's most ground-breaking microphones. The first high quality condenser microphone to come into reach of working...Click To Read More About This Product
Silky sweet high end with solid lows and mids.
The MXL 990 remains one of the industry's most ground-breaking microphones. The first high quality condenser microphone to come into reach of working musicians, the MXL 990 has a FET preamp and a large diaphragm for truly professional sound quality in both digital and analog recordings. This revolutionary condenser microphone continues to astound artists with its silky, high end and tight, solid low and midrange reproduction.
- FET preamp with beautifully balanced sound
- Provides silky sweet high end and retains tight, solid low and midrange reproduction
- Vintage body style with champagne finish
- Includes custom shockmount, mic stand adapter & carrying case
Add it to your mic locker today.
- Analog or digital: Analog
- Frequency response: 30Hz – 20kHz
- Max SPL: 130 dB
- Connectivity: XLR
- Capsule: Condenser
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Type: Mounted
- Switches: None
- Phantom power required: Yes
- Diameter: 2.4 in.
- Length: 5.11 in.
- Weight: 1.2 lb.
- Case: Yes
- Clip: Yes
- Shockmount: Yes
- Power supply: N/A
- Cable: No
- Stand: No
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.