- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
MXL 990 Large Diaphragm Stereo Condenser Mic
- Product 271094
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Based upon the MXL 990--a top selling studio condenser microphone--the MXL 990 Stereo Condenser Microphone is ideal for location recording and is opt...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
XY FET stereo mic makes overhead and location recording a snap.
Based upon the MXL 990--a top selling studio condenser microphone--the MXL 990 Stereo Condenser Microphone is ideal for location recording and is optimized for capturing a wide range of musical performances--both vocal and instrumental--with stunning realism and broad spatial imaging, thanks to its 90-degree X/Y stereo pick-up pattern. The MXL 990 Stereo Condenser Microphone also has a maximum SPL (Sound Pressure Level) rating of 137 dB--making it an excellent choice for capturing loud instruments such as trumpet, saxophone, or electric guitar.
Requires phantom power.
- Ideal for location recording
- 90-degree X/Y stereo pick-up pattern for broad spatial imaging
- Two class-A FET preamps
- High Sound pressure level for recording loud instruments such as trumpet, saxophone, or electric guitar
- Internally wired with Mogami cable
- Attractive vintage body style with champagne finish
- Supplied with mic stand adapter, and a 10' five pin to Dual XLR stereo cable
- Comes in rugged carrying case
- Made with Mogami cable
- Tube Type: Pressure gradient condenser microphone
- Diaphragm: Dual 6 micron gold-sputtered
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Polar Pattern: 90-degree X/Y stereo
- Sensitivity: 15mV/Pa
- Impedance: 200 ohms (per channel)
- Equivalent Noise Level: 20 dB (A-weighted IEC 268-4)
- S/N Ratio: 80 dB (Ref. 1Pa A-weighted)
- Max SPL for .5% THD: 130 dB
- Power Requirements: Phantom Power 48V (+- 4V)
- Size: 60mm x 130mm / 2.36 in. x 5.11 in.
- Weight: 1.2 lbs / 544.3g
- Metal Finish: Champagne