- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
MXL 990 USB Stereo Condenser Microphone
- Product 271093
The MXL 990 USB Stereo Condenser Microphone has an extremely smooth, natural sound quality. Featuring twin 20 mm gold sputtered capsules this pressur...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Record direct to computer in stereo without the need for multi-channel audio interface.
The MXL 990 USB Stereo Condenser Microphone has an extremely smooth, natural sound quality. Featuring twin 20 mm gold sputtered capsules this pressure-gradient stereo condenser microphone has a 20 Hz-20 kHz frequency response. The 990 USB also has a 3-position, switchable attenuation pad with settings for Hi (0 dB), Medium (-5 dB), and Lo (-10 dB), making it easy to configure the microphone to virtually any sound source. The digital section of the microphone features a 16-bit Delta Sigma A/D converter with sampling rates of 44.1 kHz and 48 kHz. A heavy-duty wire mesh grill with an integrated pop filter protects the instrument's capsule, and an LED activity light aids users in properly orienting the microphone toward the sound source.
Based upon the MXL 990--a top-selling studio condenser microphone--the MXL 990 USB Stereo Condenser Mic supports USB 1.1 and 2.0, and is a plug and play device for both Windows and Macintosh. It requires no special drivers and eliminates the need external mic preamps and mixers. Simply connect the microphone's USB cable to a computer's USB port.
The MXL 990 USB Stereo Condenser Microphone is ideal for location recording and is optimized for capturing a wide range of musical performances--both vocal and instrumental--with stunning realism and broad spatial imaging, thanks to its 90-degree X/Y stereo pick-up pattern. The MXL 990 USB Stereo Condenser Microphone also has a maximum SPL (Sound Pressure Level) rating of 137 dB--making it an excellent choice for capturing loud instruments such as trumpet, saxophone, or electric guitar.
The MXL 990 USB ships with a travel case, a mic stand adapter, a 10-foot USB cable, an owner's manual, and an applications guide.
- Connects directly into a computer's USB port
- Plug and play device for both Windows and Macintosh
- Eliminates the need external mic preamps and mixers
- Ideal for location recording
- 90-degree X/Y stereo pick-up pattern for broad spatial imaging
- 3-position attenuation pad
- LED activity light aids in proper mic orientation toward the sound source
- Attractive vintage body style with champagne finish
- Includes travel case, a mic stand adapter, a 10-foot USB cable, an owner's manual, and an applications guide
- Made with Mogami cable
Order with the protection of our 45-day lowest price and total satisfaction guarantees.
- Type: Condenser pressure gradient USB mic twin 20 mm gold sputtered capsules
- A/D converter: 16-bit Delta Sigma
- Sampling rates: 44.1 kHz and 48 kHz
- Polar Pattern: 90-degree X/Y stereo
- Frequency Range: 20Hz ” 20kHz
- SPL: 137dB
- Pad: 3-position, switchable attenuation with settings for Hi (0 dB), Medium (-5 dB), and Lo (-10 dB)
- Metal Finish: Champagne