- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
MXL BCD-1 Live Broadcast Dynamic Microphone
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L26429 000000000 L26429000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The MXL BCD-1 is an end address dynamic microphone with warm, rich tones designed to make vocals stand out in any performance or recording. The built...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The MXL BCD-1 is an end address dynamic microphone with warm, rich tones designed to make vocals stand out in any performance or recording. The built-in swivel mount allows for perfect positioning when combined with the optional MXL BCD-Stand.
- Dynamic broadcast mic that delivers a bright sound
- Excellent side rejection that's great in a noisy room
- Tuned grill that eliminates internal reflections
- Built-in shockmount that prevents unwanted noise
- Also excellent for recording vocals for music
Call or click to order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.