- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
MXL Drum Cube Pro
- Write a Review
- H74956 000000000 H74956000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Drum Cube Pro is the perfect solution for capturing or recording overheads and toms, but also snare and kick drums too. The microphone is also ve...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Application-specific drum condenser microphone.
The Drum Cube Pro is the perfect solution for capturing or recording overheads and toms, but also snare and kick drums too. The microphone is also versatile enough to be used for vocals. The Drum Cube Pro provides a 6-micron gold sputtered diaphragm and a 20Hz-20kHz frequency range. Kick drum placement is made possible thanks to its 140dB SPL range. The small design of the Drum Cube Pro allows tight placement between drums. Each microphone comes with hardmount clip and pouch.
- Analog or digital: Analog
- Frequency response: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Max SPL: 165 dB
- Connectivity: XLR
- Capsule: Condenser
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Type: Mounted
- Applications: Studio
- Diaphragm size: Large diaphragm
- Switches: None
- Phantom power required: Yes (48V)
- Width: 2"
- Height: 4"
- Weight: Info not available
- Case: No
- Clip: Yes
- Shockmount: No
- Power supply: No
You will love the big, full-bodied sound of this unconventional-looking mic. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.