- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
MXL DX-2 Dual Capsule Variable Dynamic Microphone
- Write a Review
- J47517 000000000 J47517000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The MXL DX-2® is the first dual capsule dynamic microphone that allows you to tailor the sound from one capsule to the other and all points in betwee...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Side-address mic with variable pattern and signature flat-face design.
The MXL DX-2® is the first dual capsule dynamic microphone that allows you to tailor the sound from one capsule to the other and all points in between, so that you can easily customize your sound. The front of the microphone is a flat-faced, side-address design which places the microphone capsules close to the sound for optimal pickup, while the opposite side has the crossfade knob, making adjustments a breeze. Capsule 1's super cardioid large capsule design captures the warmth and fullness of your instrument while Capsule 2's cardioid small capsule offers superb mid range and high end detail.
- Analog or digital: Analog
- Frequency response: 50Hz to 14kHz
- Max SPL: Info not available
- Connectivity: XLR
- Capsule: Dual Dynamic
- Polar pattern: Cardioid, supercardioid
- Type: Mounted
- Applications: Studio, Live
- Diaphragm size: Large
- Switches: Pattern select
- Phantom power required: No
- Width: 1.73 in.
- Height: 6.14 in.
- Weight: 204 g
- Case: Yes
- Clip: Yes
- Shockmount: No
- Power supply: No
- Cable: No
- Stand: No
Dial in the right tone, every time!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.