- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
MXL Guitar Cube Pro
- Write a Review
- H74957 000000000 H74957000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Guitar Cube Pro is identical to MXL's Drum Cube Pro (see H74956), but comes with a chrome finish and EQ curve optimized for electric guitar recor...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Application-specific condenser mic with optimized EQ curve to record electric guitars with punch and presence.
The Guitar Cube Pro is identical to MXL's Drum Cube Pro (see H74956), but comes with a chrome finish and EQ curve optimized for electric guitar recording. The Guitar Cube Pro is the perfect solution for capturing or recording guitars on stage, but also vocals too. The Guitar Cube Pro provides a 6-micron gold sputtered diaphragm and a 20Hz-20kHz frequency range. Placement near a stack is made possible thanks to its 140dB SPL range and ability to handle the heaviest metal or rock music. The small design of the Guitar Cube Pro allows for tight placement on stage or in the studio. Each microphone comes with hardmount clip and pouch.
* Requires 48-volt phantom power to operate.
- Analog or digital: Analog
- Frequency response: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Max SPL: 140 dB
- Connectivity: XLR
- Capsule: Condenser
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Type: Mounted
- Applications: Studio
- Diaphragm size: Large diaphragm
- Switches: None
- Phantom power required: Yes (48V)
- Width: 2"
- Height: 4"
- Weight: Info not available
- Case: No
- Clip: Yes
- Shockmount: No
- Power supply: No
If sound and fury is what you're going for, order a Guitar Cube Pro today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear