- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
MXL Includes 990 microphone, SMP-1 PF/SM & cable
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L67600 000000000 L67600000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This package includes the MXL 990 microphone, the MXL SMP-1 shock mount and the MXL SR20X 20' XLR cable. Everything you need to get a quality signal ...Click To Read More About This Product
Recording and podcasting microphone bundle.
This package includes the MXL 990 microphone, the MXL SMP-1 shock mount and the MXL SR20X 20' XLR cable. Everything you need to get a quality signal to the input of your recording console or interface.
Ideal for broadcasting, podcasting or even critical studio recording, the MXL 990 is a ribbon microphone that is particularly kind to the human voice, with a warmth and a sparkle that is completely charming either on air or on recordings. The shock mount prevents floor noise and other interference from coding the signal, and the cable that comes with this package is reliable and quiet.
Order today and start recording and broadcasting right away.
- Analog or digital: Analog
- Frequency response: 20Hz to 18kHz
- Max SPL: 135 dB
- Connectivity: XLR
- Capsule: Ribbon
- Polar pattern: Figure-8
- Type: Mounted
- Applications: Studio
- Diaphragm size: Large
- Switches: No
- Phantom power required: No
- Width: 2.36"
- Height: 5.11"
- Weight: 1.55 lb.
- Case: Yes
- Clip: Yes
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.