- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
MXL TB1 Condenser Talk-back Goose Neck XLR Microphone
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J21164 000000000 J21164000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The MXL TB1 Talk-Back Gooseneck XLR Microphone is an adjustable microphone for studio consoles and mixers. If youre an engineer, you can count on the...Click To Read More About This Product
Built-in gooseneck, comes with windscreen.
The MXL TB1 Talk-Back Gooseneck XLR Microphone is an adjustable microphone for studio consoles and mixers. If youre an engineer, you can count on the TB1 to deliver your voice loud and clear to artists in the studio. For live shows, communicate with talent on stage thanks to the XLR connector for any front-of-house or monitor mixer. The TB1 has a cardioid pattern to minimize periphery noise and an included windscreen filters out plosives. Requires phantom power.
¢ Cardioid polar pattern
¢ Adjustable gooseneck
¢ Clear sound reproduction
Let your bedside manner come through loud and clear. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.