- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Nady DKW-8U Hand-Held Wireless System
- Write a Review
- Product H86236
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
High quality handheld wireless at an affordable price. The Nady DKW-8U system provides a superb value in wireless vocal amplification for singers. Th...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
A small price to pay for freedom.
High quality handheld wireless at an affordable price. The Nady DKW-8U system provides a superb value in wireless vocal amplification for singers. This package contains Nady's handheld wireless vocal microphone, the DM-10D. It has a neodymium element, which makes for excellent clarity and feedback rejection, as well as a roadworthy housing.
This system consists of a handheld microphone and a receiver that typically resides near the input of whatever amplification system is being used. The DKW-8U provides a clear, robust wireless audio signal that frees the singer to prowl the stage and better communicate with his or her audience. Even with obstacles such as walls, displays and crowds, response is reliable to 150 feet.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Interference-free operation on select UHF frequencies
- Compact and easy to operate
- Excellent high-fidelity audio
- Proprietary companding circuitry for 120dB dynamic range
- 150+ ft. typical operating range, up to 300+ ft. line-of-sight
- Power, Signal, AF LED status indicators
- Adjustable output level for optimal sound
- Phone jack output for easy connection to sound system
- Input volume control for proper level adjust
- Status LED indicator
- Low-battery alert
- Neodymium dynamic cartridge
- Maximum feedback rejection
- Minimal handling noise
- Off/Standby/On switch
- Rugged ABS and rubber-coated, non-slip housing
- Uses two AA alkaline or NiMH batteries
Order today and let the liberation begin.
- Choice of single frequencies on separate bands,902-928MHz and 944-952MHz
- Approx. Working Range Up to 150 ft., up to 300+ feet optimum line-of-sight
- Frequency Response: 50Hz - 16kHz, - 3dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): < 1% RF Carrier Frequency Range UHF, choice
- Frequency Stability: +/- 0.005%, crystal controlled
- Modulation: FM +/-20kHz normal
- Type of Outputs Unbalanced Out: 1/4" phone jack
- Power Requirements DC 14V @ 400 mA, DC adapter included
- Display Power ON, Signal, AF LEDs
- Antenna Type 4", single section telescopic
- Dimensions 6.88 x 4.0 x 1.5"
- Weight 7.6 oz
- Nady DM-10D Neodymium Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Battery Type/Approx. Life: 2x AA Alkaline or NiMH batteries
- Mute Switch: On/Standby/Off
- Display: Low-battery LED
- Dimensions: 10.5 x 1.875"
- Weight: 7.5 oz without battery