- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Nady DM-80 Kick Drum/Floor Tom Microphone
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L21258 000000000 L21258000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The DM-80 Microphone delivers an enhanced low-frequency response that is ideal for capturing kick drums and bass cabinets. It is also an ideal choice...Click To Read More About This Product
Great for miking kick drums, floor toms and bass cabinets.
The DM-80 Microphone delivers an enhanced low-frequency response that is ideal for capturing kick drums and bass cabinets. It is also an ideal choice for both sound reinforcement and recording applications and features a neodymium element for fast transient response, high headroom, and low distortion. The cardioid polar pattern minimizes leakage and extraneous signals from other instruments. The DM-80 includes a rubber mount that also aids in absorbing noise due to vibration, shock, and handling. Up to 140dB SPL handling capacity for distortion-free reproduction of even the loudest drums and other instruments. All metal construction for maximum reliability, gold-plated XLR for maximum conductivity. Full frequency response for sonic punch with exceptional clarity.
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Fast transient response, high headroom, and low distortion
- Includes a rubber mount
- Up to 140dB SPL
Call or click to order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.