- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Nady DMP-2 Dual Microphone Preamp
- Write a Review
- Product 180156
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Nady DMP-2 dual channel mic preamp works with any professional microphone and provides ultralow noise, superb transient response and transparent,...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
2 quality preamps in a small convenient package.
The Nady DMP-2 dual channel mic preamp works with any professional microphone and provides ultralow noise, superb transient response and transparent, distortion-free performance that is substantially better than that of stock console preamps.
Includes XLR I/O jacks, Power OFF/ON/+48V Phantom Power 3-way switch, selectable integrated limiter, dual Gain controls, Power ON and dual Peak LED indicators. Rugged, lightweight, all-metal enclosure designed for maximum long life and optimum portability. Powered by 9V alkaline or NiMH battery.
- Ultra low-noise performance
- XLR I/O jacks,
- +48V phantom power 3-way switch
- Selectable integrated limiter
- Dual Gain controls
- Power ON and dual Peak LED indicators
- 9V alkaline or NiMH battery powered
A simple way to upgrade your recording or live sound system. Order today.
- Inputs: Ch 1 & 2 XLR Balanced Inputs
- Maximum Input: Maximum Input 250mV
- Limiting: 15dB, selectable
- Input Impedance : 10KOhms
- Maximum Gain: 50dB
- THD: 0.07% typical
- Output Impedance: 300 ohms
- Maximum Output Level: 3.5V
- Controls: Power OFF/ON/ON w/+48V Phantom Power, 3-way slide switch, Limiter OFF/ON push button switch, Input Gain 1 & Gain 2 knob level controls
- Connections, Input 1 & 2 (female) and Output 1 & 2 (male) XLR jacks
- Indicators, Power On LED, Peak 1 & Peak 2 LEDs (light 5dB before clipping)
- Power: Single 9V Alkaline battery
- Current Drain:
- Phantom Power Off: 24mA no signal, 27mA max signal
- Phantom Power On: 27mA no signal, 40mA max signal
- Case: All metal construction
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 4.625" x 2.125" x 5.25" (117 x 54 x 133 mm)
- Weight: 1 lbs (454 g)