- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Nady GEQ-215 2-Channel 15-Band Graphic Equalizer
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 180153 000000000 180153000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
One of the finest graphic equalizers on the market today, the rackmountable GEQ-215 was developed using the expertise of professional sound engineers...Click To Read More About This Product
Easy-to-operate, 1U graphic equalizer built with input from professionals and working musicians.
One of the finest graphic equalizers on the market today, the rackmountable GEQ-215 was developed using the expertise of professional sound engineers and working musicians. Manufactured for superior performance and flexibility, this compact and durable all-steel chassis design provides optimum audio control for all live and recording applications, plus ultimate operating convenience and maximum reliability.
- 2-channel, single rack space (1U)
- 15-2/3 octave bands each channel with 2/3 octave ISO spacing from 25Hz to 16KHz
- Active-balanced (XLR and 1/4"TRS) input/output connectors
- Constant Q bandwidth from each filter with 3% center frequency accuracy
- Parallel filter design for minimal phase distortion
- Ultra low-noise circuitry
- Low-cut filter at 40Hz, 12dB/octave, switchable, with status LED
- Band range: +/- 12dB gain
- Center detents on faders
- Variable input level control (+/-12dB)
- Equalizer on/off bypass switch with status LED
- Gain status LED bar-graph with peak LED
- Power switch with integral LED ON indicator
- Shielded internal power supply with AC input and selectable line voltage (115V/60Hz or 230V/50Hz)
- Compact and durable all-steel chassis design
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.