- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Nady Guitar Wireless System
- Write a Review
- Product H93032
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Nady DKW-8U GT system for guitar represents a superb value in a single-channel UHF wireless instrument system with interference-free operation in...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Quality wireless from the innovator.
The Nady DKW-8U GT system for guitar represents a superb value in a single-channel UHF wireless instrument system with interference-free operation in any application or locale on select UHF frequencies. It is compact and easy to operate-simply plug in place of your wired instrument cable, and enjoy all the advantages and freedom of wireless operation.
The DKW-8U features the excellent fidelity of Nady's proprietary companding circuitry for 120dB dynamic range, and clear, natural sound. Its operating range is typically 150 feet, with up to 300+ ft. line-of-sight. It additionally features Power, Signal,and AF LED status indicators; adjustable Audio Output Level for optimal sound; ¼" phone jack output for easy connection to any sound system.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Choice of instrument (GT), Headmic (HM), or lapel (LT) microphone operating modes in a single bodypack transmitter
- Input volume control for proper level adjust for headworn or lavalier operation
- Off/Standby/On switch allows convenient audio muting while transmitter on
- Status LED indicator flashes once for unit on, lights steady for low-battery alert
- Locking 3.5mm mini-jack provides secure connection for removable microphone or instrument cable
- Easily accessible Input Level Adjust for optimum sound (HM/LT operating modes only)
- Lightweight, rugged ABS housing with integral antenna
- Uses one 9V alkaline or NiMH battery
Order today and enjoy
- Frequency response: 50 Hz - 16 KHz, - 3 dB
- Dynamic range: 120 dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <1%
- rF Carrier Frequency range: UHF, choice of single frequencies on separate bands, 902-928MHz and 944-952MHz
- Frequency stability: +/- 0.005%, crystal controlled
- Modulation: FM +/-20KHz normal
- Operating range: Up to 250 ft. typical (depending on site conditions); up to 500+ feet optimum line-of-sight
- Reception Mode: Mono antenna reception
- Squelch: Fixed
- Controls: Volume Control
- Connectors: DC In: (2.1mm barrel), Unbalanced Out :1/4" (6.3mm) jack
- LED Indicators: Power ON, Signal, AF LEDs
- Unwanted signal rejection: 60dB image and spurious
- Power requirements: DC 14V @ 400 mA, DC adapter included
- Dimensions: 6.88" x 4.0" x 1.5" (17.5 x 10.2 x 3.8 cm)
- Weight: 7.6 oz
- Antenna: 4" (9.5 cm), Single section telescopic
- Audio Inputs:
- BT-8u Bodypack: 3.5mm locking mini-jack, internally switchable inputs: instrument, headworn mic, or lavalier mic
- HT-8u Handheld: ON/STANDBY/OFF
- RF Power Out: 20mW normal (50mW Maximum allowed by FCC)
- Harmonic and spurs: < -50 dB
- Antennas HT-8u/BT-8u: Internal antennas
- Indicators HT-8u/BT-8u: Single LED, flash once "ON", LOW BAT "Steady ON"