- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Nady MM-242 4-Channel Mini Mixer
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 630434 000000000 630434000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Nady MM-242 4-Channel Mini Mixing Console has 8 mono 1/4" inputs with individual volume controls that can be assigned to one mono output or group...Click To Read More About This Product
Super useful, extremely affordable.
The Nady MM-242 4-Channel Mini Mixing Console has 8 mono 1/4" inputs with individual volume controls that can be assigned to one mono output or grouped to separate stereo outputs. Stereo 1/4" balanced TRS master outputs feature separate master volume controls for each channel, up to 25dB of gain, S/N ratio of 85dB, and 10Hz to 100kHz frequency response. Mono/stereo mode selector switch determines whether all the inputs mix to one 1/4" out or to stereo outs. Power on/off switch with an LED indicator. This affordable audio mixer runs on 9V battery or optional power supply.
- 8 mono 1/4" inputs with individual volume controls
- Stereo 1/4" balanced TRS master outputs with master volume controls
- Up to 25dB of gain
- S/N ratio of 85dB
- 10Hz to 100kHz frequency response Mono/stereo mode selector switch
- Power on/off switch with LED indicator
- Runs on 9V battery or optional power supply
The perfect mixer for expanding your computer recording interface. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.