- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Nady PEM-1000 TX Transmitter
- Write a Review
- Product H86238
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Nady PEM-1000 TX Transmitter is a transmitter for wireless in-ear monitoring systems. It transmits on 100 UHF channels, and can be rack-mounted b...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The heart of your in-ear monitoring system.
The Nady PEM-1000 TX Transmitter is a transmitter for wireless in-ear monitoring systems. It transmits on 100 UHF channels, and can be rack-mounted by itself or alongside other transmitters. It will automatically sync via infrared to belt-pack receivers. It accepts balanced and unbalanced inputs from your mixing console and transmits to however many receivers are tuned to the selected frequency.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Rugged, all metal half-rack that can be rack mounted singly or side-by-side with optional rack kits
- Front panel features stereo headphone monitor output jack and volume control, select button for choosing one of 100 UHF channels, Left/Right 5-segment audio input level displays, LCD channel display, and IR SYNC to system receivers
- Back panel provides BNC jack for the detachable antenna, a combo 1/4" TRS unbalanced, and balanced XLR jacks for Left and Right Line inputs, Left and Right 1/4" TRS unbalanced loop outputs
- Externally powered by AC-DC power adapter
Order today and be on your way to custom monitoring and quieter stages.