- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Nady PM-100 Personal Near Field Monitor
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 609022 000000000 609022000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The compact, rugged, lightweight Nady PSM-100 small monitor can be mounted on a mic stand on its built-in mounting socket or set on a keyboard for an...Click To Read More About This Product
Reduce stage clutter and put the sound precisely where you need it!
The compact, rugged, lightweight Nady PSM-100 small monitor can be mounted on a mic stand on its built-in mounting socket or set on a keyboard for an up-close monitor. Dual ferro-fluid 5" drivers deliver tight, clean volume and handle 200W. Superior gain-before-feedback up to 125dB maximum SPL, and 140-15kHz frequency response with controlled bandwidth for optimum intelligibility. The speaker's volume control knob lets you tweak it without going to the board and dual 1/4" I/O jacks allow daisy-chaining.
- Designed to reduce stage clutter and volume by putting the sound where you can most use it ” the compact, rugged, lightweight PM-100 can be mounted on a mic stand (with built-in mic stand mount), used as an up-close monitor on a keyboard, or as a stage monitor with four different angled positions for optimum placement and versatility
- Specially designed dual ferro-fluid 5" drivers offer 200W peak power handling capacity, superior gain before feedback and up to 125dB maximum SPL
- Uniquely tuned response projects audio at the desired frequencies to cut through stage noise while ensuring high feedback immunity
- Volume/Impedance selector and two 1„4" In/Out jacks for performer adjustability and easy daisy-chaining with up to 15 other PSM-100 monitors
With the Nady PSM-100, you don't have to lug around a huge monitor to hear yourself clearly. Order yours now.
- Power handling: 200W Peak (100W RMS)
- Sensitivity: 96dB (1W @ 1M 1KHz)
- Max SPL: 125dB
- Frequency response: 125Hz19KHz
- Weight: 5.1 lb. (2.3kg)
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 11.1". x 7" x 5.3" (28cm x 18cm x 13.5cm)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.