- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Nady RMX 6 Rackmount 6-Channel Mic/Line Mixer
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 630417 000000000 630417000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Nady RMX-6 Rackmount 6-Channel Mic/Line Mixer only takes up a single rackspace. Features balanced XLR and 1/4" TRS line inputs on each channel. M...Click To Read More About This Product
Perfect for small PA installations, keyboard mixing, and many other applications.
The Nady RMX-6 Rackmount 6-Channel Mic/Line Mixer only takes up a single rackspace. Features balanced XLR and 1/4" TRS line inputs on each channel. Master volume, bass, and treble controls. 15V phantom power is provided on channels 4-6 mic inputs. Dual outputs (low and high level). The Nady RMX-6 has an internally shielded power supply.
Balanced XLR and 1/4" TRS line inputs on each channel
Master volume and bass, treble controls
15V phantom power is provided on channels 4-6 mic inputs
Dual outputs (low and high level)
Internally shielded power supply
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.