- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Nady U-41 Four-Channel Wireless Handheld Microphone System
- Write a Review
- Product 272008
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Nady U-41 Four-Channel Handheld wireless microphone system was designed for all professional applications. This amazingly affordable wireless sys...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The Nady U-41 Four-Channel Handheld wireless microphone system was designed for all professional applications. This amazingly affordable wireless system offers unsurpassed high end RF and audio, enhanced full-featured operation and rackmount convenience.
The U-41 Four-Channel Handheld wireless System includes the U-41 Quad 4 Channel UHF Receiver and the UH-4 Handheld Microphone Transmitter.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Four discrete UHF wireless receivers in a single rugged 19" 1U, all-metal rack mount housing
- Back panel Balanced XLR mic level output, Unbalanced 1/4" jack line level sum output with separate volumes, and external adjustable mute control for each channel
- Front panel LED display indicates TX on and AF levels bar graph for each channel and dual removable antennas
- Nady's exclusive patented companding circuitry and highest quality audio for an unsurpassed UHF performance with 120dB dynamic range
- Operates on UHF frequencies band from 794MHz to 806MHz
- Tone Squelch circuitry for protection from RF interference
- Externally powered with DC adapter (16.5VDC/0.4A) included
- Features the Nady DM -10D unidirectional neodymium dynamic cartridge for optimum true sound,maximum feedback rejection and minimal handling noise
- OFF/STANDBY/ON switch allows convenient audio muting with the transmitter "ON"
- Status LED indicator flashes once for unit "ON"; lights steady for low battery alert
- 9V alkaline or NiMH battery operation ” rubber mic clip included