Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
6-channel premium audio interface with recording software and over 1,000 sounds and effects.
KOMPLETE AUDIO 6 lets you experience every facet of your sound, whether you're playing virtual instruments or recording audio. After all, if you're using MASCHINE or KOMPLETE instruments and effects, you're armed with an array of sounds in the highest-possible audio fidelity. KOMPLETE AUDIO 6 gives you the hardware to match.
Pristine sound doesn't happen by accident-it's the result of knowledge, experience and close attention to detail. KOMPLETE AUDIO 6 has been designed in-house by Native Instruments. From the custom, streamlined circuit design, through the hand-picked components to the analog volume knob on top of the unit-every part of the interface is designed to preserve signal clarity.
KOMPLETE AUDIO 6 is designed to be flexible, with plenty of options for connecting mics, guitars, MIDI instruments or outboard gear. New chips, new audio drivers and new circuitry ensure that latency is low, and the direct monitoring option provides 100% latency-free monitoring for recording guitars, vocals, or other live sources.
KOMPLETE AUDIO 6 includes a generous software package, so you can produce songs or mix tracks right out of the box:
- KOMPLETE ELEMENTS- over 3 GB of inspiring instruments and effects
- CUBASE LE 5-sequencer and recording software
- TRAKTOR LE 2-DJ software
- $30 / 25 ‚ e-voucher-for KOMPLETE instruments or effects at the NI Online Shop*
*Please read the terms and conditions of the e-voucher.
- 4 analog inputs: 2 balanced mic/line/instrument (XLR); plus 2 balanced line (1/4" TRS)
- 4 balanced analog outputs (1/4" TRS)
- Digital stereo input and output (S/PDIF / RCA) for lossless signal transmission
- MIDI in/out for master keyboard, MASCHINE or any third-party MIDI controller
- Headphone output with independent level control and source switch
- Completely USB-powered, with an extra sturdy custom USB socket
- Low-latency performance for using virtual instruments and effects
- High-quality pre-amps with individual gain controls
- Direct monitoring for live, latency-free recording
- Mono input switch for recording vocals, guitar or other mono sources
- +48V phantom power for using condenser mics and active DI boxes
- 15 status LEDs provide visual feedback for all signals and indicate clipping
Get the KOMPLETE package and produce high-quality music. Order today!
KOMPLETE AUDIO 6 Specifications:System Requirements:
- Windows XP (latest Service Pack, 32 Bit), Windows Vista/Windows 7 (latest Service Pack, 32/64 Bit), Intel Pentium 4 2.4 GHz or Intel Core Duo or AMD Athlon 64, 2 GB RAM
- Mac OS X 10.5 or 10.6 (latest update, 32/64 Bit), Intel Core Duo, 2 GB RAM
- Monitor with 1024 x 768 screen resolution, USB 2.0, DVD drive
- Core Audio
- A/D Channels: 4
- D/A Channels: 4
- Sample Rates: 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96kHz
- Bit Resolution 16-, 24-bit
- (A/D-D/A to Output*):
- Line: 44kOhm balanced
- Instrument: 1M ohm unbalanced
- Mic: 3.4kOhm balanced
- Instrument: -9.7dBu
- Mic: -36dBu
- Line: +14.3dBu
- Instrument: +8.4dBu
- Mic: 0dBu
- Line: -inf ... +15dB
- Instrument: -inf ... +21dB
- Mic: +11dB ... +47dB
- Line: 98.3dB (A)
- Instrument: 98.3dB (A)
- Mic: 98.0dB (A)
- Line: 0.013%
- Instrument: 0.013%
- Mic: 0.013%
- Line: 13Hz - 42kHz
- Instrument: 12Hz - 42kHz
- Mic: 13Hz - 45kHz
- Mic: -127.5 dBu (A)
- Input Impedance: 44kOhm, balanced
- Full-Scale Input Level: +12dBu
- Gain: -1dB
- Dynamic Range: 98.5dB (A)
- THD+N (Full-Scale Level): 0.013 %
- Frequency Response (96 kHz), -1dB: 12Hz - 43kHz
- Full Scale Output Level @ Max. Volume: +11dBu
- Dynamic Range @ Max. Volume: 102dB (A)
- THD+N 1/2: 0.01%, 3/4: 0.02%
- Frequency Response (96 kHz), -1dB: 10Hz - 45kHz
- Maximum Output Level (High Impedance): +12dBu, 3.0 Vrms
- Maximum Output Power: 20 mW @ 100 ohm, 11 mW @ 33 ohms
- Dynamic Range: 102dB (A)
- THD+N @ Max Level, 100 Ohms: 0.014%
- Frequency Response (96 kHz), -1dB: 9Hz - 45kHz
- 2 channels (5/6), SPDIF in/out, coaxial
Calculated by measuring the complete signal path from analog input to analog output.
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.