- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Native Instruments Reaktor 5 Modular Synth Studio
- Write a Review
- Product 704033
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
REAKTOR 5 is the ultimate tool for sound design and synthesis, allowing you to design your own instruments and tools as well as access an award-winni...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
An-all-in-one synthesis, sampling, and effects powerhouse.
REAKTOR 5 is the ultimate tool for sound design and synthesis, allowing you to design your own instruments and tools as well as access an award-winning palette of synthesis, sampling, and effects. REAKTOR 5 includes an upgraded sound library with more than 20 new sound tools and effects, as well as Reaktor-class additions: Skrewell (soundscape generator), Splitter (grain sampler), and Aerobic, (drum machine). Several Reaktor classics have been updated including Carbon 2 (synthesis workstation), Steampipe 2 (acoustic modeling synth), and Spacemaster 2 (reverb).
Core Technology, new for REAKTOR 5, breaks ground by supplying you with the power and flexibility to create new types of instruments! 3 years in development, Core Technology opens up the innovative sound generators, effects, and sounds of the Reaktor architecture to allow the building of custom modules from Core Cells. These building blocks include oscillators, filters, EQs, delays, and more, with 40 included in the core library.
A tweaked user interface gives a much faster and more transparent workflow for creation. Mac users will doubtlessly enjoy the more Apple-like feeling of the OS X version. Instruments can now be connected within the panel, as can Audio and MIDI channels. In version 5 Screensets have been reworked into Panel sets, which can be set up for indiviudal working styles to customize views of REAKTOR projects. Sequencing has also been improved with a piano-roll editor and 2 additional drum sequencers. REAKTOR 5 also implements versatile multibreakpoint envelopes.
- Completely modular, realtime sound synthesis, sampling, and effects
- Pristine, top-quality sound
- Huge library of unique instruments and sounds
- Synthesizers: subtractive synths, acoustic modeling synths, wavetable retro sound generator, subharmonic synths
- Grooveboxes: 2 analog-modeling drum synths, 2 sample-based drum and performance machines
- Sound generators: 2 unique soundscape generators
- Sample transformer: loop remixers and re-arrangers; granular sample transformer
- Sample player: loop slicer and drum sampler
- Sequencers: 4 sequencers for various application purposes
- Effects: compressor, reverb, sequenced hybrid effect
- Preset morphing and preset randomization
- Easy construction of personalized instruments and effects
- Core Technology for custom module design
- New modules include: anti-aliased oscillators, over-sampled structures, and high-quality interpolation delays
- Redesigned, skinnable interface
- Multi-breakpoint envelopes with slope control, tempo grid, and looping
- Live sampling and effect modules with auto-normalisation and tempo-synchronous beat juggling
Call now to get your copy of Reaktor 5! It's the ultimate virtual playground for synth heads!
- Mac requirements: OS 10.2.6, G4 1GHz, 512MB RAM
- PC requirements: Windows XP, P III 1GHz, Athlon XP 1.33GHz, 512MB RAM
- REAKTOR only runs on processors supporting SSE or AltiVec
- Mac recommendations: Mac OS 10.3 or higher, G4 1.67GHz, 512MB RAM
- PC recommendations: Windows XP, P4 2GHz, Pentium-M 1.5GHz, 512MB RAM
- Import and compatibility: AIFF, WAV
- Interfaces: Audio Units, VST, RTAS, DXi, Open Sound Control, Core Audio, ASIO, DirectSound