- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Native Instruments Traktor Pro 2 UPD
- Write a Review
- Product H76196
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Native Instruments TRAKTOR PRO 2 DJ upgrade is for registered owners of TRAKTOR 1, 2 , 3 or TRAKTOR PRO who wish to upgrade to TRAKTOR PRO 2.TRAK...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
This upgrade is registered owners of TRAKTOR 1, 2 , 3 or TRAKTOR PRO who wish to update to TRAKTOR PRO 2.
The Native Instruments TRAKTOR PRO 2 DJ upgrade is for registered owners of TRAKTOR 1, 2 , 3 or TRAKTOR PRO who wish to upgrade to TRAKTOR PRO 2.
TRAKTOR PRO 2 DJ software delivers all the professional features, flexible remixing tools and effects digital DJs have come to love. The software features 4 virtual DJ decks capable of playing random audio files on your hard drive, or from your iTunes playlist. TRAKTOR PRO 2 ships with 40 original loops and 10 full tracks courtesy of Loopmasters' new DJ Mixtools series.
Use the included loops or create your own, and drop them into the Sample Decks to create and remix custom tracks during a set. There are 32 internal effects for processing your audio files. The software interface is easy to use, and TruWave hi-res colored waveforms add the visual detail to compliment your audible mixes. TRAKTOR PRO 2 is an ideal choice for professional DJs, mobile DJs, touring DJs, remixers and more.
New Features in TTRAKTOR PRO 2
Optimized User Interface and TruWave
With an easy on the eye interface, including Essential View and the new TruWave hi-res colored waveforms, TRAKTOR software is now easier to use than ever.
- TruWave waveforms offer a whole new dimension to your mix - differentiate between kicks, hi-hats and snares and anticipate your mix
- Thanks to various zoom levels, set up tighter cue points than ever before
The overview of the whole track (œstripe) clearly displays the track' arrangement with full detail
- New layouts, including Essential View for maximum ease-of-use when using TRAKTOR with external mixer and controller(s)
With the innovative Sample Decks containing four slots each, you can enter the world of live remixing and editing in ways unimaginable before.
- Grab and layer your own loops or use the included loop content. Create one-shot samples or use the included DJ Craze scratch sounds
- Grab loops live out of a running deck, store your favorites in the loop library, and develop your own arsenal of beats and sounds
- Layer up loops in perfect sync with the decks
- PRO versions only: Tweak the volume and filter for each Sample Deck slot separately
PRO versions only: 2 different sizes for the Sample Decks; each of the 4 decks can be switched from track deck to Sample Deck and vice versa, on the fly
TRAKTOR PRO 2 adds 4 stunning, much“requested new effects, taking the total to 32, all syncing to track or master tempo.
- Tape Delay, Ramp Delay, Bouncer and Auto Bouncer join the arsenal of professional DJ effects, taking the potential for sound mangling to the extreme
- With a multi-channel audio interface such as the TRAKTOR AUDIO 10 you can now use TRAKTOR effects as an independent send / receive effects unit
TRAKTOR 2 software includes amazing loops and sounds from in-demand sound providers for use with the new Sample Decks.
- 40 original loops and 10 full tracks drawn from Loopmasters™ new DJ Mixtools series, plus additional scratch sounds by DMC Champ DJ Craze
- Drum, bass, percussion and synth loop in dubstep, minimal, house, techno and trance styles
- Grab loops from any playing track in seconds, and save them in the loop library
With the brand-new Loop Recorder in the PRO 2 versions of TRAKTOR, you can record live loops from any channel (single or multiple), the live input feeds, or the master output.
- Trigger the recording using a foot pedal, a DJ controller such as TRAKTOR KONTROL X1 or a keyboard hot key
- Overdub on top of the running loop in real time, creating additional layers and heightening dramatic FX buildups and peaks
- Works like a 5th deck. You can transfer the layered loop into a Sample Deck slot instantly, freeing up the Loop Recorder for further use
Upgrade now to the current state of the art.
- Windows XP (latest Service Pack, 32 Bit), Windows Vista/Windows 7 (latest Service Pack, 32/64 Bit), Intel Pentium 4 2.4 GHz or Intel Core Duo or AMD Athlon 64, 2 GB RAM
- Mac OS X 10.5 or 10.6 (latest update), Intel Core Duo, 2 GB RAM
- 500 MB free disk space required (minimum), DVD drive
- Core Audio
- MP3, WAV, AIFF, Audio-CD, FLAC, Ogg Vorbis, non-DRM WMA (Windows only), non-DRM AAC